Reviews for Rejection: A Double Edged Sword
OmgPotters chapter 43 . 4/8/2021
This is AWESOMEEEEE! I know I’m late but this story is SPOT ON! The only thing is I don’t think Luna would be the one to know about s3x. But it’s your story, not mine. Keep it up ️
rabbitluver999 chapter 77 . 4/8/2021
omg yes i always wonder why they couldnt date in sercret so stupid how the book ended it
drewbert chapter 77 . 4/7/2021
Glad to see an update, I was worried that the story had been abandoned! Excited to see where you go from here!
thatgurl.ashm chapter 77 . 4/7/2021
why im so obsessed with this! I love it! and please update sooner! I can't live without the next chapter! that frickin cliffhanger!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 77 . 4/7/2021
Draco would be an asset.
The way he weaves words
and plays on insecurities.

Oh those boys...

I am scared for Harry.
Guest chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
Glad you’re back! Can’t wait for more updates. Great story
elizabeth0126 chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
Great ~ very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Dedmeme77 chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
Thank you for updating love it. Love how Harry gets the idea to date in secret instead of being dumb and breaking it off completely. Also I thought he had to kill voldy by his 18th not 19 birthday.
Angainor chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
YOU FUCKER! HERE YOU HAD ME THINKING THAT HARRY WAS GOING TO GO AND BREAK UP WITH GINNY FOR HER SAFETY! YOU ABSOLUTE JERK, YOU-You...omg i love you so much please never stop writing
Shadow15951 chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
Huh. Well, that's not *exactly* how I had expected it to go, both the chat with Malfoy and the talk about it with Ginny after. It's good to see he's learning to talk about things!

It's always great to see a new chapter, so thank you! And no matter how short or long it may take, it costs me nothing to just stay following and wait, after all.
legunter11 chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
Thanks for updating. So much Angst! I don't think Harry is going to enjoy dating in secret when he sees how much more attention she starts getting. The study session seemed tough enough before.
scrappy8 chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
great chapter
didn't Harry try breaking up with Ginny before and she was not happy I don't see she will be happy with this way either
ANewRanger chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
Damn, I’m so glad u updated! Loved it and looking forward to the next one
Emma chapter 77 . 4/6/2021
So i had to do a double-take when i saw that you'd updated because i wasn't sure whether the story was being continued...but it had been! It was lovely to read and i'm so excited to keep reading, i've been following for a while and it seems its just getting better and better - keep going and stay safe wherever you are!
WinkingSkeever chapter 77 . 4/5/2021