Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
... This is why I preferred Archer Emiya.
Pimity chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
why have you got such a hard on for ruby?
BigDaddyOniiChan chapter 23 . 9/8/2020
Shirou emiya not being a harem protagonist? What drugs you smoking bro?
Malgrath chapter 29 . 9/6/2020
RRAAAHHHH! Just stab him already Shirou, Ozpin can't be trusted!
Malgrath chapter 15 . 9/6/2020
Yes, suffer Ozpin, suffer at the hands of someone worse than you.
Malgrath chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
I'm only reading this to see if Shirou will backstab Ozpin, the manpultive fuck that he is.
NyxSky chapter 29 . 9/6/2020
great story
BigDaddyOniiChan chapter 9 . 9/5/2020
Shirou can make swords capable of performing miracles but tracing dust properly is too hard? Smells like bullshit plot convenience to me. This story is really good but it's mainly how you portray Shirou's abilities that is stopping me from calling it great.
BigDaddyOniiChan chapter 6 . 9/5/2020
Where do people get this dumb idea that shirou can't use guns? Most versions of him just don't like too but he can use them just like other weapons that aren't swords, hell there is even a version of him that uses a lot of guns and even has gun versions of the married blades.
NyxSky chapter 22 . 9/5/2020
Oh god that omake is perfect especially Shirou summoning
eager reader chapter 29 . 9/4/2020
Soon?
Uros Milosevic chapter 29 . 8/29/2020
what about avalon you are telling me it cant heal her BUL*S***.
DragonTetho chapter 29 . 8/27/2020
The only thing that could help Amber with that is if there is a Caster servant or a proper Magus around but considering how they act welp or if someone knows how to use the Heaven's Feel magic. Can't wait for the next couple of chapters.
DragonTetho chapter 26 . 8/27/2020
AAA, the ship is flying! Man, you did great on the romance part(if it is a romance part) as you captured the blossoming love in our young Rose and well dang I can see how Shirou would probably see Sakura and some other girls in her.

Anyways, great job as always Author-san!
DragonTetho chapter 4 . 8/27/2020
Eh frick this, I am gonna ship Shirou with Rubaby or Weiss. Definitely Weiss because she's Tohsaka Rin's expy.

Anyways, great job as always Author-san!
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »