Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Smartyul chapter 29 . 8/6/2020
I added this to my favourites yesterday and finished it all today.
Smartyul chapter 26 . 8/6/2020
Oh? Is that a tooting horn? No? What is it then? A car? Nah, down here there are only boats and... ships... can you say it with me. Ship. Ship. SHIP.
Smartyul chapter 23 . 8/6/2020
Did I miss something, because I don't think he opened the box delivered to him.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/2/2020
Soon? :)
RunOnSentences chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
So what I’m saying is, cinder is gonna whoop shirou’s ass lmao
RunOnSentences chapter 3 . 8/3/2020
Interesting concept, but this part was just wayyyyy too easy and convenient.
RunOnSentences chapter 3 . 8/3/2020
Why did he open up and just spill a super ducking important part of his life like that?
TheIdeator chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
I gotta say. Shirou still essentially best salter in sparks liner. So I'm pretty sure he's op by rwby standards
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2020
Me gusta mucho sigue así
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
I can't wait to see Shirou fight with Dragon Grim, it would be fun, it could be interesting for Shirou to become a dragon after killing him and taking a shower, like Siegfried, LOL.
DoctorHayden chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
You know, I kinda forgot about this chapter. Forgot the details you used, and stuff.

Gaea doesn't actually work like that in Nasu, and neither does Shirou's Tracing. I mean, if you want to use the fanon stuff for this, then don't let me stop you, but here's a thing that breaks down how Shirou's Tracing works in canon.

threads / general-nasu-type-moon-discussion-thread.280679/page-1150#post-56188426

Just remove the spaces and copy-paste the link.
Simyymis chapter 29 . 7/17/2020
fav/follow
Zaralann chapter 29 . 7/11/2020
Interesting...
Phantom System chapter 29 . 7/8/2020
Where's Zwei?
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Not that it ain't a great story, I'm just not a fan of the possibility that him relaxing will cause his teammates to die.
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »