Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2020
Me gusta mucho sigue así
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
I can't wait to see Shirou fight with Dragon Grim, it would be fun, it could be interesting for Shirou to become a dragon after killing him and taking a shower, like Siegfried, LOL.
DoctorHayden chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
You know, I kinda forgot about this chapter. Forgot the details you used, and stuff.

Gaea doesn't actually work like that in Nasu, and neither does Shirou's Tracing. I mean, if you want to use the fanon stuff for this, then don't let me stop you, but here's a thing that breaks down how Shirou's Tracing works in canon.

threads / general-nasu-type-moon-discussion-thread.280679/page-1150#post-56188426

Just remove the spaces and copy-paste the link.
Simyymis chapter 29 . 7/17/2020
fav/follow
Zaralann chapter 29 . 7/11/2020
Interesting...
Phantom System chapter 29 . 7/8/2020
Where's Zwei?
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Not that it ain't a great story, I'm just not a fan of the possibility that him relaxing will cause his teammates to die.
fanreader18 chapter 8 . 7/7/2020
That's going to get his teammates killed. I don't wanna stick around and watch.
Minh Ha Quan chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
This is a good story. Read it. And ignore the r*tard below me.
Ediros chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
You know, I think I know why I despise Emiya Shirou as a protagonist. It's not because he is a bad character or stupid good/stupid evil, well for the most part.

It's because how boring his goal is. 'Be the hero of justice'. His entire storyline, his entire being revolves around wanting to save people, no matter the cost. This by itself wouldn't be bad, but because Shirou only thinks of that, or the people he cares about, you can insert him anywhere, because it's so generic. A world at war? Shirou! Preventing death of a character? Shirou!

He doesn't evolve past that, he keeps his resolve, etc. Between his background, talent for cooking and being goody two shoes, he is pretty much perfect harem/hentai protagonist.

As for your fiction. It seems well written, but I don't really like Fate series, so I think, I will be skipping it. Have a nice day.
TheNewVillage chapter 29 . 7/1/2020
I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was an update. It was worth the wait!
Don't worry about delays. That's a given due to these trying times.
Will patiently wait for more of this.
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 10 . 6/30/2020
an idea, why shirou kinda doesn't spend a day of training? or one month, like a forest for example is kind of suited for various situations, Acher actually had experience as a hunter in the forests like and showed destination in the sky 2
MetalBatt chapter 26 . 6/30/2020
Sheesh! That slow burn is beginning to heat up the place ;)!
MetalBatt chapter 25 . 6/30/2020
Damn, Adam really got killed off... The fight scene was pretty fucking badass though, so it was definitely worth it!
Crainium9 chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
I straight up don’t believe that Blake could be that competent
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »