Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Ferdiad chapter 19 . 6/23/2020
Still don't get why you had Shirou make his main weapon a shitty Remnant sword when he has noble phantasms. It's like you change things for the sake of changing them.
The Dark Warden chapter 15 . 6/22/2020
I've got to ask...who is the perverted dragon kid Zelretch was talking about? Issei from High School DxD?
LegendaryMob chapter 29 . 6/20/2020
Pretty cool so far... By ch29 the only thing that i find dissatisfying is the lack of shirou's romantic life. I mean he's a friggin eroge mc so why is there so little romantic moments. It didn't even have to be flirty, a bit of hint of sweet romance is good enough for me.
Ralyx chapter 29 . 6/17/2020
I always figured Weiss' acceleration glyph was balanced by a need to remain stationary within the bounds of the glyph. Still situationally useful at range, but it wouldn't really help if she sped up both combatants in a melee.
Local nameless chapter 29 . 6/17/2020
Ōtenta-Mitsuyo
One of the Five Great Swords of Japan.
Could be useful for spiritual healing, just by being close it can ward away curses and illnesses.
Additional note, it also acts as a bird repellent.

Physical healing however... I don't know, Jeanne's flag or Caliburn?
But that seems to invigorate the body, and raise their spirit by their presence.

Maybe the snake staff Aesculapius
anon chapter 29 . 6/16/2020
It's been a while, but thanks for the update! Stay good!
Machcia chapter 29 . 6/16/2020
I'll comment on this here despite being more relevant to previous chapter or two. I think there's a missed frustration outpouring moment for Shirou, I hesitated with commenting though because I don't know if that's in line with his character or not.

What I mean is, shouldn't he have pointed out to his team, that he tried to get them to take this stuff seriously before, when he tried to have them wear proper armor? I am unsure when helmets became uncool, but if you're serious about realities of battles with high-powered, armor piercing sniper rifle rounds, you should probably invest into that. Meta-stupidity about armor of both franchises non-withstanding. Something like Revan's Helmet/Mask is perfectly within Shirou's capabilities to craft, I think.
Shooter312 chapter 29 . 6/16/2020
Thanks and waitig for the next update
DanielK31 chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
So glad this is back! Hoping for more cinder/shirou interactions in the future. Those are always intersting.
Tetho chapter 23 . 6/14/2020
Thank god, Jaune still has a chance with Weiss... As much as I love Arkos it's overdone too much.
Tetho chapter 22 . 6/14/2020
Oh boi, Shirou passive skill "Unlimited Harem Works" is working!
Tetho chapter 4 . 6/14/2020
WOOP! SABER AND SHIROU!
Tetho chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
My holy trinity of Heroes, Jaune, Rubaby, and Shirou.
Luxo11 chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
Ah great another “I don’t wanna be seen as anything special” type of mentality. Truly a waste.
SentinalSlice chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
I really enjoyed Shirou’s multitasking during the fight.
I also realized that Cinder would never be able to do her arrow split trick against Rho Aias, which is a Nobel phantasm intended to block projectiles.
Just something I thought of.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
And stay healthy too!