Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Tetho chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
My holy trinity of Heroes, Jaune, Rubaby, and Shirou.
Luxo11 chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
Ah great another “I don’t wanna be seen as anything special” type of mentality. Truly a waste.
SentinalSlice chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
I really enjoyed Shirou’s multitasking during the fight.
I also realized that Cinder would never be able to do her arrow split trick against Rho Aias, which is a Nobel phantasm intended to block projectiles.
Just something I thought of.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
And stay healthy too!
Tommy298 chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
welcome back from the dead. please stay and update as soon as appropriately possible
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
"Something that accelerates the target the way it did is really one very big trump card to have, because generally in a fight, speed is one of the biggest factors that can decide victory."

Last time I recall it being used is against chainsaw Fang dude vs Weiss, where it's spectacularly useless since Weiss doesn't have enough firepower to hurt him and when the speed up stops she gets slowed down by some kind of feedback.

The way I think it works is that average passage of time stays the same, because for as much time you spend sped up you'll then spend slowed down. Or something like that.
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 12 . 6/11/2020
why would he tell them about magecraft ?
they already believe his semblance is creating his own weapon, he can just reveal the "truth" that he cam copy any weapon he saw
DonutGladiator chapter 25 . 6/11/2020
why not just use caladbolg ?
Stormlight131 chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
Great chapter! I definitely agree about Penny's reintroduction being very underwhelming. It should have been extremely impactful, but it fell flat. I'm not super impressed with the writers, but I still love the show.

Thank you so much for your work! Good luck with your master's program!
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
gooo o d ch p
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
man i really liked his story so as a reader i must give a proper opinion as a reader, i liked the plot itself, i see that shirou is fighting to protect others, but i see that he is not being cynical with himself, and this And the problem itself, I see that he is looking for a new goal and I hope he can, now an opinion that I think makes a lot of sense and I have to say, I understand that shirou has Archer's arm and is fully integrated in shirou, but the problem and the Unlimited blade works, having two different souls shirou is unable to suppress the swords of acher entirely, thus having some consequences, (as the swords start to appear in his body, and not being able to perform the Unlimithed blade works), Acher still he is in shirou kind of aware of the situation, like before shirou's fight against berserker, acher appeared as a motivation for shirou to overcome himself, or shirou against knowing that bad endig which acher helped him exe cut the blows, so it would be interesting for Acher to appear to help shirou forgive himself little by little, just like the taiyang said, so when shirou does, he will at least be able to understand himself (Archer), so he can use the Unlimithed blade works.
Hardwin Potter chapter 29 . 6/11/2020
I have been searching for a good rwby fanfic. Finally I found one. I don't have much idea about Fate but still due to only single character it was easy for me to understand the concept.
Great job and Kudos.
paratayun chapter 16 . 6/10/2020
I was just rereading the whole story and I came upin this chapter where Shirou says Ruby should be glad that no one else in Remnant can do magecraft.. Shirou hasn't said anything about being another world so it's just odd to me. It might kust be a random error but I just wanted to point it out.
TheLastGarou chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
Meant to say this in the first chapter where it was mentioned: Dyrnwyn, eh? Has someone been reading Lloyd Alexander's 'Prydain Chronicles' perchance?
Hermes tonsils chapter 5 . 6/10/2020
I mean, Avalon isn't necessarily useless, all it does is shift his Origin to Sword and although the healing has essentially stopped, it has certain properties that make it useful if used properly.
JManM chapter 4 . 6/10/2020
Bold move removing Blake from the major character caste. She basically is the entire plot pre beacon fall.
2,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »