Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
JManM chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
You were right to go with HF Shirou. He hit rock bottom and still got the W. He can only go up from here.
Six02 chapter 27 . 6/10/2020
Oh what luck! Jeanne Alter and Caesar? I actually really like Caesar in FGO.
OriginalNameByMe chapter 25 . 6/10/2020
what I don't understand is why you put the letter part as an extra scene instead of just inserting it into the story. It was have been a much satisfying if done that way.
Heroaki chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
So, I've been reading this for about 4 and a half hours and I'm loving it. To say that I'm tired is an understatement. I'm gonna keep it short. I like how it was done and although there are a few mistakes every once and a while I'm almost always sucked into the story. Good work and I'm looking forward for more.

I'd rate this a good 7.8/10
AuthorOfTheFall chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
Excellent work as usual. As if there were any doubt when it comes to the author of the best fanfiction in the RWBY /Crossover universe. Hard to critique anything really. Stay safe during these troubled times and all the best in your endeavors towards your masters degree.
Straider chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
Thanks for the chapter.
The interactions between characters are pretty interesting. I also noticed several hooks for future adventures and plot developments.
808Joker808 chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
nice.
spartan-140 chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
huh, isnt Rule breaker viable to, at the very least, get rid of the parasite thing Cinder used on Amber, which is strange despite Shirou getting some bleeding-effect memories from Archer, even though he hasnt seen it, he should be able to trace it, also how does he still not know about Avalon?
demzerff1 chapter 15 . 6/9/2020
Oh god I need more stories of the misadventures of magical girl Salem.
Thanatos96 chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
Thanks for the chapter, it's great to see this fic back. Now that shirou has a better idea of remnant magic, I wonder if he will realize that Cinder is a maiden.
Waiting for the next chapter
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
My initial thought was "What about Avalon?". Interested in seeing if you end up addressing that. Fun read nevertheless.

-Zetsumei
babiloniaolimpo chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
I think the powder used for speed is gravity powder.
demzerff1 chapter 12 . 6/9/2020
Honestly I am super surprised that shirou didn't get information from archer about heavens feel.
That true magic should be the only one that he truly knows about since it is such an open secret and archer must have participated.
Dio Genus chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
Yay nice new chapter and story progression
fg7dragon chapter 29 . 6/9/2020
I could say that there are Noble Phantasms that Shirou could have used to help Amber, like 'Pain Breaker' of young Medea or the 'Aesculapius' of Asclepius, both of which EMIYA could have encountered in the past, but I get that Amber dying is a rather important point in the timeline. That, and the fact that, weakened as she would be even after being healed, Cinder would still kill her easily, rendering their efforts moot.
On another note, there's 'Avalon'. I don't mean as a way to help Amber. Rather, I mean that there are now 5 Relics on Remnant. I remember from UBW how EMIYA said that 'Avalon' was not just a Noble Phantasm, but a Relic, a physical existence rather than something summoned with a Servant from the Throne of Heroes. I wonder how Ozpin will react to that. I mean, 'Avalon' has some similarities to the 4 Relics, such as being Divine Constructs. One could say that 'Avalon' is the Relic of Protection, given its true ability.
Either way, it was a good chapter and I'm looking forward to the next, whenever that may be.
2,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »