Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Strike Faster Than Starlight chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
It's a good start. I'm happy to see more stories about Heaven's Feel Shirou, he is by far my favorite version, I'm actually surprised that this is your first story, it's so well written that I was going to look at your profile to see other stories written by you lol.
ghost33365 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I like it keep up the good work
JinzoMask656 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Great start. I think you have something going on and can't wait to read more. Thanks for the hard work!
KazeShini23 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
This looks promising.
UnholyDiver chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
The writing is mechanically sound, I'm happy to see some love for the criminally-underused HF route Shirou, and I look forward to seeing where you take this... but god DAMN is the omission of an Oxford comma in the fic's title bugging the hell out of me.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Honestly, if you hadn't mentioned that this was your first story, I would not have known it. That's how well done it is. You introduced some of the usual elements of fate stay night crossovers that I enjoy (Gaia not eroding his blades, the greater knowledge of Archer without the destructive drawbacks, and Zelrech being the cause - for amusement or otherwise), but you introduced them in the gradual way of natural story telling that makes them easy to accept without questioning.

Perhaps you won't get a rabid mobile of fsn fans out for your head!

Looking forward to this version of Shirou making waves in Remnant. And befriending Ruby - because she's awesome.
Roxas902 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I really, really like how this is looking. I've always been incredibly interested to see how an HF Shirou meshes with other worlds, but regretfully I don't see much of it, as UBW Shirou is by far the most well known. Also, custom bad end Shirou is yes. So much yes. Well-written custom bad end Shirou is even better than yes.

The fact that it is a RWBY crossover just makes me fangasm even more.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
Shawon718 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Great start...update soon.
figcube chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Somehow just from reading the summery I can already tell this is one of those Shirou fails to save Sakura but destroys the grail ends up in another world and wants to be a hero. Honestly every time I see this premise it feels like the only reason no one goes with the actual normal end to that route is to have Shirou hook up with whoever is in the crossover. Or they want him to have the powers even though that arm is the reason he died in the first place. Having him want to still be a hero just misses the point of the route entirely. He learns it's okay to be selfish and want things for yourself. If you want to be unique bring the girl and only the girl and have them survive together. Otherwise this is just like other stuff I've seen before.
rickyp01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
just a friendly reminder if shirou ever needs money, the NP called Bab-ilu is a thing you might want to consider looking up. also if he needs transportation or anything else.
Code-Avalon chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
This is interesting~ Please update more. I'll still reserve my judgement but for now, this is good enough for your first story
Lelouchz chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
It's going to be interesting to see how Shirou will fare against Roman. He's going to be so shocked when he sees the effects of Aura that Roman will be able to take advantage of it. That or Roman will be defeated but still manage to escape. I also like how your Shirou may be an actual ending for the HF route. Now, will Shirou have access to UBW? He is no longer affected by Archer's arm, and still wants to be a hero after all. Looking forward to next chapter.
WhiteErosion chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
great story, keep up the good work
The Unknown GPX chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I like the idea for this story and can't wait for the next chapter to come
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194