Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Roxas902 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I really, really like how this is looking. I've always been incredibly interested to see how an HF Shirou meshes with other worlds, but regretfully I don't see much of it, as UBW Shirou is by far the most well known. Also, custom bad end Shirou is yes. So much yes. Well-written custom bad end Shirou is even better than yes.

The fact that it is a RWBY crossover just makes me fangasm even more.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
Shawon718 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Great start...update soon.
figcube chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Somehow just from reading the summery I can already tell this is one of those Shirou fails to save Sakura but destroys the grail ends up in another world and wants to be a hero. Honestly every time I see this premise it feels like the only reason no one goes with the actual normal end to that route is to have Shirou hook up with whoever is in the crossover. Or they want him to have the powers even though that arm is the reason he died in the first place. Having him want to still be a hero just misses the point of the route entirely. He learns it's okay to be selfish and want things for yourself. If you want to be unique bring the girl and only the girl and have them survive together. Otherwise this is just like other stuff I've seen before.
rickyp01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
just a friendly reminder if shirou ever needs money, the NP called Bab-ilu is a thing you might want to consider looking up. also if he needs transportation or anything else.
Code-Avalon chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
This is interesting~ Please update more. I'll still reserve my judgement but for now, this is good enough for your first story
Lelouchz chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
It's going to be interesting to see how Shirou will fare against Roman. He's going to be so shocked when he sees the effects of Aura that Roman will be able to take advantage of it. That or Roman will be defeated but still manage to escape. I also like how your Shirou may be an actual ending for the HF route. Now, will Shirou have access to UBW? He is no longer affected by Archer's arm, and still wants to be a hero after all. Looking forward to next chapter.
WhiteErosion chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
great story, keep up the good work
The Unknown GPX chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I like the idea for this story and can't wait for the next chapter to come
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195