Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
lurerush chapter 1 . 7/21
your fanfics really good
random dude chapter 1 . 7/21
Just how did shirou know Ruby’s not the bad guy?
OstwindFlakpanzer chapter 7 . 7/19
Would his Harem Protagonist EX skill work on Cinder? She's pretty much the Sakura in RWBYverse
Zeryo chapter 5 . 7/13
That technique EMIYA came up with actually exist, it's called Triple-Link Crane wings
Zeryo chapter 4 . 7/13
Shirou has Rule Breaker, he already traced it during the Zombie Medea encounter
MiaMorn chapter 29 . 7/11
Great read
Literally useless chapter 29 . 7/9
pretty epic if I said so myself
Literally useless chapter 12 . 7/8
damn, seeing at what chapter I am fills me with dread
FallenBlade04 chapter 29 . 6/30
Bonjour à vous Auteur / Autrice , ces 29 chapitres ont été un réel plaisir à lire , tant la qualité de votre travail est au rendez-vous , que se soit : l'intrigue , les situations de combat très détailler , l'humour m'a fais rire au éclat , les émotions / relations et la façon de pensée de chaque personnages sont bien développer . J'ai hâte de lire la suite de vôtre FanFiction . :-) . Très bon travail , j'ai beaucoup à apprendre de vous . ;-)
Panzer0 chapter 26 . 6/30
This is great which makes me sad that it's probably dead
u dead bro?
VVGirl chapter 29 . 6/18
I'm still very curious on what was in Shirou's package
YermakGundyr chapter 29 . 6/14
Hey, I dunno if you, the author, are still reading the reviews, I know it's been a year since this fic updated but I always wanted to say this, I love this fic to death, it's in first place for my list of good RWBY fanfics to read for a reason. Shirou and the main cast are so well written here, along with their interactions as well. Shirou vs Adam will always be my favorite fight scene in all of fanfics and if this is just the beginning of what's to come, I can't help but imagine on what will be your version of The Fall now that canon is struck off-course multiple times, but all I can feel is, it won't end well for Cinder and co. because Team RWYJNPR got alot of experience during Mt. Glenn compared to canon where the Breach happened, plus the training from Shirou helps alot. Adam dying too is a major blow to the radical WF at Vale.

Blake's role here is also interesting despite her not ending up at Beacon, not to mention her manner of "resignation" from the WF causing a different Adam compared to his canon self when Blake abandoned him during the train.
knifeman3874 chapter 7 . 6/12
Oh man, such a good story, makes me sad its discontinued big dawg, thank you for the good read though.
I Don’t get why a person is complaining why people are asking if this story is still ‘alive’
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »