Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
Yay! You're bac
Tenma Kirin chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Continue, pls!
SilverRei chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
YES YES YES! I didn't lose hope! It's finally updated! Thank you so much! Looking forward for the next chapters!
NorthernLightsNRH chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
The amount of relief I got seeing an update! I'm glad this story wasn't abandoned. The new chapter was great as well, you did a great job explaining the magic of Remnant.
ZenithTempest chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Back from the dead I see? Well, glad you're back. As for the chapter, I'm a bit surprised Shirou is concerned about the power of the Maidens, considering they're glorified elemental mages, which are common in most fantasy universes and generally weaker than those that use more esoteric magic. The Nasuverse especially would look at the Maidens as trivial, though I suppose Shirou was looking at their capacity to do damage to civilians and towns than whether they were powerful relative to what he's used to and can do himself.
I'm disappointed he couldn't save Amber, especially since I think someone like her would be a good pairing for Shirou, you've hinted at Yang, but I don't think she fits. None of the Beacon girls are mature enough, save maybe Blake, who of course isn't there. A jaded, nearly-died Maiden that has no one else but the man who brought her back from death would be a good match given his history in Fuyuki, and, well, a Maiden is probably the only one who can keep up with him in the field.
The only other thing is that Shirou doesn't show much of a reaction to Ozpin's machinations here. I suppose in this story, Ozpin is less evil and conniving than other depiction because this story largely predates V5-V7 showing Ozpin as some shadow cabal leader with less than good intentions.
And yeah, V7 is a joke, much like the show has been for years. None of the characters are consistent in any real way, the power levels are all over the place and yet again they add in dozens of characters that will never be seen again except for shock-value death at some point.
Anyways, glad this story is still trudging along.
Crazy9087 chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Just readng but Caladbolg isn't as dangerous as people think. It is more a large bomb that cuts through things than a nuke. Archer makes it one by overcharging it with energy making it unstable and to release the energy in a much more distructive fasion. Really it's a fine sword for Shirou to have it's just he has better ones so, like Hrunting, is mostly used as an arrow. Speaking of Hrunting I see it as a peice of BS against grim as it seeks the blood of its foes, monsters specifficaly giving it like a damage multiplier. Regardless this is just my opinion but the story is awesome so far.
ProfesorGoblitz chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
...Avalon...
Xyanth chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
so glad this got updated. I'm gonna have to read from the beginning again. I look forward to future updates
Khval chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Thanks for the chapter!
AngelicWisdom chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
You’re okay! Great chapter and we finally address the issue with Amber as well as see our team get some training in. That little moment between Qrow and his nieces was touching and it was nice to read. I can’t wait for next chapter and I don’t mind the wait, I really like this story.
Dragon lord Syed 101 chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
It's Back also I like the mentor-student relationship Shirou and Ozpin are developing the fight was interesting and Qrow bringing the team on another mission soon
2theMoon chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
Haven't read the new chapter yet but I just gotta say

I thought this story was done for. This was a great surprise. Im gonna reread some chapters before reading this because its been awhile. I think chapter 15 is a good start.
Diaspared chapter 29 . 6/7/2020
I only vaguely remember the events of this story, but even so, I think that the scenes here served their purposes rather well.

Not very constructive, and not very critical, but, y'know, sometimes a good story's just a good story.
Beetle6Juice chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
said that they would die before stopping the story
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »