Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
knifeman3874 chapter 7 . 6/12
Oh man, such a good story, makes me sad its discontinued big dawg, thank you for the good read though.
I Don’t get why a person is complaining why people are asking if this story is still ‘alive’
Seud chapter 1 . 6/10
I don’t get why people ask if a story is still 'alive’ even when it hasn’t been updated in a year. How desperate do you have to be to ask such a dumb thing?
Bonzy Bonnie1 chapter 29 . 6/10
lord of penguin is this story still alive ?
1 year... i'm sad.
Vinny13 chapter 29 . 6/5
I really liked the servant omake
DragonTetho chapter 20 . 6/3
No matter what multiverse there is, Jaune will always fall in love with Weiss first. It might take a thousand years or even thousand lives for Jaune to get Weiss to like him but goddang its worth it.

Also, its great to see Shirou making those armors for the girls since it would at least help lessen the injuries that they'll get and add more protection for them. I wouldn't also be surprised if Archer somehow got into Jaune and Jaune showing some Archer snarkiness and becoming Shirou's rival/friend.
pietrodeglie chapter 29 . 5/30
This was a very good read, I hope you'll be able to continue.
carlcj23 chapter 29 . 5/29
This good.,.,. Me Waiting for more,.. Waits more.,.,. Why dis not update yet?

Jokes aside, this is awesome and if you ain't updating cause of IRL bullshit gettin in the way.,., deal with those first.,. Us readers don't have anything to make you do anything you don't want to.,., maybe the follows n likes but that's about it.,.,.

Anyways hope you deal with whatever it is thats bothering ya amg hope you're in good health.,., and preferably alive cause this would be real awkward if otherwise.,.,. Stay healthy, and much appreciation (wanted to say much love buuuut.,.,., that would be a bit awkward from a person you don't know).
So, uh, what was in Shirous package? I feel like we forgot about that
I'm going to admit I don't have much info about RWBY, but the part about the Aura's colour didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, although Archer is a Heroic Spirit, his element and origin remains the same as Emiya Shirou which is Sword, therefore there should only be a single colour, even if counting their visually different Reality Marbles, they're in essence the same, so I don't really get why you'd differentiate between Archer's and Shirou's that distinctly.
*plays taps*
binferno21 chapter 29 . 5/12
This story is kinda fun to read. I really hope that you will continue
please continue this.
re-reading in hope this fic continues!
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »