Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
binferno21 chapter 29 . 5/12
This story is kinda fun to read. I really hope that you will continue
please continue this.
re-reading in hope this fic continues!
I know we are all living troubled times, but please, at least tell us if you plan to continue this.
Gil Kaiser chapter 3 . 5/2
Hahaha, a heroic idiot who complains to his benefactor, without Archer's left arm this guy couldn't even do a single thing. Though I hate Shirou's ideal but HF Shirou is just a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered without Archer's left arm.
Dariory chapter 22 . 4/26
Shirou wears Kiritsugu swag.
Shirou Wears Kiritsugu Swag.

SHIROU WEARS KIRITSUGU SWAG.

HELL.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

LETS GOOO BEST FIC IVE READ IN FIVE MONTHS WOOHOO
Eeffoc chapter 7 . 4/24
I know this is a looooong time after this was written, BUT on the topic of guns and Shirou using them, just imagine him creating super tiny swords for bullets, sorta like he makes arrows. I know it is utterly irrelevant, but it popped into my head and wouldn't leave, so now you have to deal with it.
Also the image of Shirou pulling a sniper rifle out to fire of something that looks like a rapier. Or a normal gun, but when the trigger is pulled it just flings a dagger/throwing knife at someone. Or a rocket launcher firing a greatsword, or a bunch of them at once.
Gigglemesh chapter 29 . 4/23
This is one of the best written crossovers I’ve encountered here, I especially love the way you’ve handled the main cast as in they actually have personalities and flaws. Compared to the show where they’re just cardboard cutouts that all think the same. You’ve also handled the fight scenes well too, which is pretty difficult to handle in a medium such as writing, they’re engaging and fairly easy to follow most of the time, though for me they can drag on for a bit too long sometimes. I like the way you’re handling the plot and can’t wait to see where it goes next. I know it’s been a while since you’ve last updated but just know that I can wait and will certainly be jumping for joy the next time you update!

Wish you the best of luck on whatever you’re doing!
Cya
Steppe14 chapter 29 . 4/18
It looks like it's abandoned but I'll favorite it just in case. Hope you eventually update this. I really enjoyed it.
please, continue this!
Kodokusama chapter 29 . 4/4
Felt like I finished season 1. Thank you for this solid and amazing series! I'm looking forward to what Shirou will do at the Vytal Festival..
DukeOfWisdom chapter 2 . 3/31
Dumbass mana circuits and aura are different in everyway except the source and its still used differently if you don't want to come up with a semblance for him just say it don't hide behind a misuse of mechanics his mana circuits shouldn't even pick up as aura and ozpin should be able to notice as he is a an actual magic user just say he can't use aura or something but don't fuck with established mechanics and fuse them when they already exist separately in the world
ita123 chapter 29 . 3/28
your story is good i like it At first I was very happy that there was no romance, but now there is, hopefully the romance is not too obvious because if it does it will spoil the heart of your story. because many stories that I see in the good adventure genre must be destroyed because they contain romance like bad soap operas. and in the end do not highlight the adventure genre itself. if the focus was on adventure itself I thought it might be better.

that's just my opinion, maybe because i'm not a fan of romance lol

thank you for sharing this story, i enjoy it. I can't wait for the next chapter

sorry for my bad english. English is not my native language, please understand XD lol
Marco martinez chapter 29 . 3/19
Cuando publicara más esta obra de arte!
Goddamnit, this is dead, isn't it? It's a real good one too.
2,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »