Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
pietrodeglie chapter 29 . 5/30/2021
This was a very good read, I hope you'll be able to continue.
carlcj23 chapter 29 . 5/29/2021
This good.,.,. Me Waiting for more,.. Waits more.,.,. Why dis not update yet?

Jokes aside, this is awesome and if you ain't updating cause of IRL bullshit gettin in the way.,., deal with those first.,. Us readers don't have anything to make you do anything you don't want to.,., maybe the follows n likes but that's about it.,.,.

Anyways hope you deal with whatever it is thats bothering ya amg hope you're in good health.,., and preferably alive cause this would be real awkward if otherwise.,.,. Stay healthy, and much appreciation (wanted to say much love buuuut.,.,., that would be a bit awkward from a person you don't know).
Guest chapter 29 . 5/14/2021
So, uh, what was in Shirous package? I feel like we forgot about that
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2021
I'm going to admit I don't have much info about RWBY, but the part about the Aura's colour didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, although Archer is a Heroic Spirit, his element and origin remains the same as Emiya Shirou which is Sword, therefore there should only be a single colour, even if counting their visually different Reality Marbles, they're in essence the same, so I don't really get why you'd differentiate between Archer's and Shirou's that distinctly.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/12/2021
*plays taps*
Sailor Root chapter 29 . 5/12/2021
This story is kinda fun to read. I really hope that you will continue
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2021
please continue this.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2021
re-reading in hope this fic continues!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6/2021
I know we are all living troubled times, but please, at least tell us if you plan to continue this.
Gil Kaiser chapter 3 . 5/2/2021
Hahaha, a heroic idiot who complains to his benefactor, without Archer's left arm this guy couldn't even do a single thing. Though I hate Shirou's ideal but HF Shirou is just a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered without Archer's left arm.
Dariory chapter 22 . 4/26/2021
Shirou wears Kiritsugu swag.
Shirou Wears Kiritsugu Swag.

SHIROU WEARS KIRITSUGU SWAG.

HELL.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

LETS GOOO BEST FIC IVE READ IN FIVE MONTHS WOOHOO
Eeffoc chapter 7 . 4/24/2021
I know this is a looooong time after this was written, BUT on the topic of guns and Shirou using them, just imagine him creating super tiny swords for bullets, sorta like he makes arrows. I know it is utterly irrelevant, but it popped into my head and wouldn't leave, so now you have to deal with it.
Also the image of Shirou pulling a sniper rifle out to fire of something that looks like a rapier. Or a normal gun, but when the trigger is pulled it just flings a dagger/throwing knife at someone. Or a rocket launcher firing a greatsword, or a bunch of them at once.
Gigglemesh chapter 29 . 4/23/2021
This is one of the best written crossovers I’ve encountered here, I especially love the way you’ve handled the main cast as in they actually have personalities and flaws. Compared to the show where they’re just cardboard cutouts that all think the same. You’ve also handled the fight scenes well too, which is pretty difficult to handle in a medium such as writing, they’re engaging and fairly easy to follow most of the time, though for me they can drag on for a bit too long sometimes. I like the way you’re handling the plot and can’t wait to see where it goes next. I know it’s been a while since you’ve last updated but just know that I can wait and will certainly be jumping for joy the next time you update!

Wish you the best of luck on whatever you’re doing!
Cya
Steppe14 chapter 29 . 4/18/2021
It looks like it's abandoned but I'll favorite it just in case. Hope you eventually update this. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2021