Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
JustDusty chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Do you know why i don't enjoy stories like this? Because Shirou is already at his peak without considering archers abilities, so when you put him on the exact same level of skill of a girl two years his junior who's just now entering an academy to learn how to fight, then i can easily deduce that at some point in the story you're going to somehow suddenlu boost shirou's abilities to face a powerful opponent that only he can face in order to make your story progress, and that's not good at all because canon characters are supposed to progress far faster than shirou, you know, since they're supposed to be weak at this point.
HLBRS-H chapter 7 . 12/19/2020
Well the concept was good but it was forgotten later as if it had never been, also it is painful for the eyes if you think that Shirou is the same as any of his other 3 routes therefore see this as all new and do not read in depth.
HLBRS-H chapter 5 . 12/19/2020
all i want is for him not to end up romantically in love with ruby rose
mohka chapter 29 . 12/17/2020
This is so good. I really hope that the writer hasn’t abandoned it since it hasn’t been updated in a while
Sypho Dias chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
Isn't rho aias supposed to have seven petals?
ManticoreBlues chapter 29 . 12/9/2020
love the fanfiction
theguyinblue chapter 29 . 12/5/2020
Hey, this story introduced me to rwby years back and reading the chapters I didn't see before really put a smile on my face. Glad to see that you finally decided to put a touch of romance here and there, those scenes with ruby was wholesome. I do however curious to see what would happen if you replace her with wiess or even yang. is it possible for you to consider making other routes? or non-canon snippets in your story like your omakes? for someone who used to play old rpgs, that would great.
anyway, I'll patiently wait for the next update take care of yourself.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 29 . 12/1/2020
intiresfg
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 22 . 12/1/2020
vv nice. Shirou x raven eh? and Mordred is a good fit. One note tho: the Neptune scene was kinda sus. I mean I he turned someone down, it's his business, and I don't really like how everyone was invading his privacy like that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2020
Disappointing
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 11/27/2020
idk I feel it would have been more realistic for Shirou to be like "my actual semblance is creating copies of weapons I've seen, not just own" and then say he's seen them before that to reveal everyhthign
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2020
I just keep hoping we'll see more.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2020
The reason the weapons are degraded is because of gaia's will rejecting them so remnant would not have that therefore the only weapons that will degrade are things like ea, Excalibur, and things of that level dince he isn't strong enough to do that level yet.
Sliverpool576 chapter 29 . 11/14/2020
Are you still working on any new chapters or is this story discontinued?
Thomas Knightshade chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
I was listening to the first chapter with music, and "Anakin's Betrayal" really gives the feeling of hopeless to a whole new level.
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »