Reviews for Heroes, Dreams, and Destiny
droffatsstafford chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Tracing, Gaia, and Zelretch, oh my!
...I recognize that correcting popular misconceptions is an exercise in futility, so I won't even bother. (Also, three years since you started.) Besides, I've become numb to it by now.

There are a thousand things I want to say, but I'm sure a hundred have been addressed after over three years of writing this, and I'm not good enough at expressing my thoughts to line out any of the other nine hundred with any sort of clarity. They all... intersect. It's difficult to isolate any of them or their common points. There are so many banal observations I could throw out, but without those other bits to work with... It's just not worth wasting my time, or yours.
I feel like such a joke sometimes...
Ah, well; that's just how it goes when you're typing something up at three in the morning.
-droffatsstafford
AlphaKenny1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
For someone who just lost everything from his friends to his lover to even his ideal and life, He’s pretty ok, he’s fine for someone who has nothing left to live. The story so far is fine but you are pretty much ignoring all the damage Shirou has suffer. He acts relatively normal, he just returned from a war that killed everyone he hold dear and the motherfucker is scare of doing some property damage?
RangerOfOlympus266 chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
look
ZeaDragon chapter 4 . 10/16/2020
Mhhhhh. Now that I think about it, there's very little Mystery in Remnant. Sure, there's Maiden Tales and such, but legendary heroes? Would he even be able to get the concept across if he ever had to explain a Noble Phantasm?
ZeaDragon chapter 2 . 10/16/2020
Wow. I admit I was skeptical at first, but this is very impressive. The transition and fitst moments in Remnant are very well done.
SirGaraf chapter 29 . 10/3/2020
Good story. The first few chapters were a bit rough for me, especially with Shirou getting on his feet and opening up very quickly, but I am glad I carried on.

The characters are good, Shirou is great and competent without being overbearingly powerful, and I love the small and subtles touches of romance here and there.
Eeveeobsesser chapter 29 . 10/2/2020
Hi! I found your fanfic after a bit of filtering, and all I can say is wow! I've never watched fate/stay night but for the most part, I can kind of understand what's going on with Shirou and his abilities. I love how you integrated him into the world of RWBY, though I am curious of Blake's part. Also, pleeease tell me it's gonna be rubyxShirou because after reading a certain fate/stay night and rwby crossover, I have fallen in love with it. Especially in this fic, when you described Shirou meeting ruby during initiation, I wanted to squeal! Same thing for when ruby was telling Shirou her dream. Both scenes made me squeal with how speechless Shirou seemed to be. I know romance is not what's intended by those scenes, but I loved them anyway. Basically, keep up the good work and rubyxShirou for the win!
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 9/30/2020
So many fics introduce a character from a different world that has a seperate power system and just use that in place of Aura, flat out disregarding the differences between them. Naruto in RWBY? Chakra is just better aura so he can't unlock it. Shirou? Magic circuits and prana are tied to the soul, so he can't have Aura. Dragonborn from Skyrim? He has a dragon soul, can't have Aura.

So many shit excuses. This is just another Fate/RWBY cross where the MC is handicapped by the author.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2020
Heavens Feel Shirou traced a hollow image of Excalibur, while he was already dying irregardless of the new prana cost from his Excaliburs innefficency (needed more prana to make up the difference of being far less capable of fooling the World) it still did the job when powered by the World(Counterforce). Excalibur being a Last Phantasm brought into being by the planet itself to combat foreign threats, and therefore far greater and incomprehensible when compared to a lesser Divine Construct brought into being by a Nature Terminals Authority. I would imagine hephaestus in particular to use an actual forge and Age of Gods magic, both of which are within human possibility, and then supplement with their Authority for the real masterpieces.
I would say any Shirou who has mastered tracing can trace a hollow/inferior copy of a lesser Divine Construct like Ig-Alima as long as he has some means to handle the cost of the Worlds rejection of a weapon much farther from the original than a normal weapon. Also considering how he cannot properly replicate an Authority's construction and imbuement of power into a weapon, the effects just arent worth it when better and much cheaper options are avaliable such as Broken Caladbolg.
Its worth noting that he would likely come much closer to replicating a god of the forges Authority even if a weapon was completely made that way without any materials/AoG magic/actual forging. It must also be noted that its not a Divine Construct if a god doesnt use their Authority at all, only using methods avalable to humans at some point such as the pre-Solomon Age of Gods magic which is just the so called nepotism of the gods.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Im gonna pretend you meant achilles final ascension armor.
narutodarkfan chapter 29 . 9/21/2020
I love the way your portray characters and have them be consistent. you clearly out a lot of thought into writing out the scenes which I can appreciate. Please take your time for the next chapter. Good luck with your studies. Hope to see more from you
Haxorus knight chapter 12 . 9/20/2020
Well this chapter has romantic elements in it.
Haxorus knight chapter 3 . 9/19/2020
Need help with the romance part.
UltraFanboy chapter 29 . 9/17/2020
BEST. RWBY/FATE. CROSSOVER. EVER.
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Shirou is just so stupid. an Idiot who is pathetic and deluded.
2,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »