Reviews for The Truth Between Wands and Zee
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 4/1
Would of loved if Chinese gov and ministry kidnapped Harry for being MoD and experimented on him they find videos on what happened to Harry where Death magic and science mutated him into patient zero
era-romance chapter 6 . 1/12
one word: fiendfyre
harry saw crabbe cast it in the room of requirement during the battle of Hogwartsif it came down to it u know he would cast it and take the zee down with him. kinda like shoving a sword into the mouth of a giant snake, uncaring if it ate him in the end so long as he went down fighting.
kinda kept waiting for someone to cast it.
oh well
Nyumun chapter 6 . 6/5/2019
Wow! No podia parar…
Vampirelord101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Great chapter but your statement about british slavery is wrong, it was the spanish who were the first to establish the slave trade in the americas during king Phillips reign i belive, before the kingdom of britain or any english colonies had been founded yet.
Aside from that this story already has me hooked.
comodo50 chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
I was about to say I was sadpanda because story ended here.

Then I checked your profile and happypanda.

Damn you write nice.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
So I’m confused or maybe misread, but what happened to Harry?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
So when I first started reading this I had the impression the Brit Wizards (and maybe muggle govt) discovered Harry was Master of Death and started playing with him, vivisection...the works, and the zee hord is his revenge against the muggles that deserted him and the wizards which betrayed him.

Your focus on two friends of his, with him having yet to make an appearance, is the overarching plot twist I’m still invisioning by this point.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
This is an ambitious start; and I’ve never read the WWZ books. However, the tension you’ve built between magical and muggle is almost palpable. Bravo.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more
vossrothgar chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
I have to say first off that i think this an excellent and well written story. Its bit outside the normal Harry Potter crosses and while I dearly love me some Harry, Ron, and Hermonie. Its nice to see other characters from the franchise getting their share of limelight.

The characters are well fleshed out giving them depth and their own conflicts, without out going over the top with detail. You really feel like you've walked into a group of actual people not just walking scenery surrounding a main character.

Its always enjoyable to see magic as a complex and multifaceted thing. Don't get me wrong Harry Potter might be one of my favorite franchises and I also get its a children's series so not to bog down too much in the details.

The only sticking point I have is the story is marked as finished and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about where you've chosen to end it. Then again I'm not all that familiar with the source of World War Z but if that is done in small vignettes then kudos for sticking to form.

Excellent work and I look forward to reading anything else you care to share with us in the future.