Reviews for Runaway
RainbowMaze chapter 3 . 3/28/2018
Ahh, things are getting interesting with the meeting of Reborn! And he's Tsuna's teacher now. Gokudera and Lambo have also arrived in Namimori, so it's only a matter of time before they stumble upon Tsuna. I do wonder, though, how you'll get Gokudera to like Tsuna. Will you have it similar as it was in canon, where Gokudera is saved by Tsuna?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
RainbowMaze chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I do like the idea that you have with this story. It's very unique, and I have yet to encounter another story like it. I'm also interested to see if Tsuna will ever encounter his mother in Namimori, as well as the reactions to other characters regarding Tsuna. I also like that you have Adult!Reborn in here! It's a nice touch.

As I read the story, I did notice errors in your writing from incorrect spellings, repeated use of words, etc. If English isn't your first language, I would recommend getting someone who's first language is English and can look over your chapters for you. Essentially, a beta. If someone has not asked yet, I would gladly do it. Just PM me if you're interested in the offer.

I'm looking forward to reading future chapters!
Santarella chapter 3 . 1/11/2018
Oh my gosh! You updated! Im so happyyyy! D
Loved the new chapter, cant wait to see where things will be going from here on!
Shikiyamachi chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
This was really fun to read for the short time it lasted, with Tsuna being as adorable as always, and I even liked Nono being depicted in a less grandfatherly light since it seems more proper for a Vongola boss. It's fun to see how Tsuna's guardians eventually come together to be a team, and this story is no exception. Takeshi becomes my favorite guardian once again with his wonderful, sometimes oblivious, personality. I really loved his interactions with Tsuna and how willing he is to help Tsuna with his new life in Japan.

Already I would like to see them be together by the end of the story, but the majority is more for Reborn and Tsuna. I enjoyed everything you wrote and how well you write these beloved characters, but I could never get into the R27 hype. It just never works for me, whether it is canon-based or an alternate universe. So this will probably be my last chapter, but I really wanted you to know that there was another person who loved reading your story, so keep going strong!
LavaLilly chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Way to go up just left a really beige cliff hanger that like navy many others most likely to be discontinued.
Kiri Namikase chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
ellent fic...
Forever 8027 UPPPPPPPPPPPPP
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope it will be All27.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
Oooh, a new bookmarked fanfiction! I'm really liking how this story is going, I'm looking forward to the next chapter I can't wait to see what Reborn's reaction to Tsuna will be! I don't know about you but I really want this to turn into a TsunaXEveryone story because he deserves all the loving!
Hanyo4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh my god its R27! And what happen between nana and iemitsu? Did Tsuna know about his mother? Hope you can update soon!
Korazan chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Uoooo! Yay! R27! Gotta party! I may have missed the earlier announcement, sadly. I liked the new chap, by the way. Pay attention to mistakes, I’ve read the new one yesterday so I don’t remember which, sorry! The encounter between Tsu and Reb-cool-orn is really interesting, I liked it, I hope to see the cool man’s POV next time :)
Keep going! ~Korazan
zeichnerinaga chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
So Nana does live in Namimori. I had wondered. But Tsuna doesn’t seem to know her or that she lives there?
Bubblepop32 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u say it's hard for you to write comedy but there's those tiny things in the story that makes me laugh (which I love like the moment when Hibari *brushes his lips against Tsuna'sxD but lol srsly took your time on this satsisfying-ly long chapter :D

Btw it would be cool if the songs would stay :D like it gives an unique feel to the first chapters of the story and engages people more (even though I don't know lyrics to any Disney song x'D I lived under a rock) and plus getting rid of them would be extra effort xP

and omg Reborn as the teacher oh damn I feel the stuff brewing and I can just imagine you tapping you fingers against each other and snickering (now that they are in the same room for 5 days a week for a couple hours COINCEDENCES will definitely be squeezed in by the all-seeing author).

Good luck writing! This chapter was great ;P
~Bubblesss
Ps I'm writing this at an ungodly hour in the morning so pls excuse all the uncapitalised words and mistakes~
firesword01 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Great story! I would vote for Hibari. Can't wait to read more!
Mphoenix12 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
Omigosh! An updating KHR FANFIC! i found this one while i was looking for some khr fanfics to read especially connected to All27 or majorly R27 and im so happy i found this one! I can't wait what happens next! Great job! I can't wait for your next chapter! :)
MassacreMyHeart chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Great story~ pls update soon :) the chapters can be shorter if that means updating sooner :) I don't mind which ships, as u mentioned in the summary that it's All27. Keep on going and don't give up on this fic!