Reviews for Dear Grandma
Margaret Gautier chapter 15 . 8/22
I have just completed 15 chapters, of e-mails written between Ralph and his grandmother. The letters were the thoughts , and emotions of Ralph, to a grandmother, who was took in every word, and shared her thoughts and love to her grandson. She gave him comfort. I thought you cleverly inserted different episode events in Ralph's, e-mails to grandma, including the airplane crash, and letting
her know they survived, the crash, and that, his mom and Walter were a couple. Than comes chapter 15-finale, what does Ralph tell his grandmother? You are a good author, We Build Pyramids. I finished chapter 53,Conflicts Parallels, and am enjoying Waige rejoicing, in baby Amber. Please continue your Scorpion family episodes CBS failed us, we need you to continue stories about the Scorpion family you..
Bna1001 chapter 15 . 8/20
Oof this hit hard, poor Ralph!
Damn. Too true. Who does understand :(
I hope Ralph follows up on this. It's all gone so wrong indeed.
Marie chapter 14 . 8/14
Perfect
ScorplinginTraining chapter 15 . 8/15
Ditto, Ralph!
Daniel6 chapter 15 . 8/15
Will you continue this with your own spin? Or leave this chapter as the ending for Dear Grandma?
Joan123 chapter 15 . 8/15
And now I'm crying my eyes out again!
Love it. I love how it was Walter that pulled Ralph up on his behavior. I am looking forward to next time.
ScorplinginTraining chapter 14 . 2/10
Awww! Poor ralphie boy! I'm really glad he's learning from Walter's both good and bad examples and advice. And I love he finally understands (even though it was never addressed on the show) just how bad Walter felt when Paige was with Tim! Glad he can unload on his grandma.
lookingforthestars chapter 14 . 2/9
"I want what they have." Aw don't we all? Poor Ralphie, I love that Walter may not have the most experience but he knew exactly how Ralph felt about this. I am curious to see how his crush on Patty plays out on the show because it's not realistic, especially at that age, for things to always work out. Maybe it's just his first heartbreak and he'll have to learn from it and move on. Anyway thanks for updating!
Daniel6 chapter 14 . 2/9
Oh. Poor Ralph. Maybe he will find the right girl. Or perhaps Patty will get her processor out of her aft.
Bicii chapter 13 . 2/8
I love how he discribe Flo visits lol nice to see you updating, missed Ralph/Veronica input.