Reviews for The Unexpected
rachel625 chapter 14 . 6/11
I loved this story so much! It was so good and so intense! I loved your writing style and I'm anxious to read some of your other stories!
Sam chapter 14 . 5/29
I loved this fic so much. It definitely deserves more reviews. Your style of writing is perfect and I’m happy you decided to go with the pregnancy storyline. Thanks for the ride!
starsmina chapter 14 . 3/13
I .loved this story thank you for writing.
princeselisa chapter 14 . 2/24
Such a cute story! Really enjoyed reading it. Loved the ending! Thanks
Blistful2006 chapter 14 . 2/12
Beautiful story thanks for sharing
Lolamay2017 chapter 14 . 1/31
I am in no way a edward/Bella fanfic girl . But this was amazing . Loved it
Love the story! Thanks for sharing it!
Love it!
Love the 1st chapter can’t wait to read more!
charbronte chapter 11 . 1/10
great story!
MysterySan chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Nice story.
Ellachanted chapter 14 . 12/10/2017
Cute story. Unfortunately, I don't do Bella without Edward, so this may be the only one I read of yours. :)
Ellachanted chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
Hi. I am enjoying this story. I really suck at reviewing. And I can tell you are from the southern hemisphere from your writing LOL! In October, it is fall going into winter here. If you live in the state of Washington, it is raining. A lot. Sometimes there is snow, but not usually until December. Camping is not fun this time of year. Most of the wilderness areas are also in the mountains where it might snow in November. I went to the base of Mt Ranier in May with my sister once. It was nice and warm as we stood next to 8 foot banks of snow. LOL! Anyway, great story. Little errors that make me laugh. You should try having them live where you live. I think it would be fun!
Lanna chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
Good one ;)
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Oh Charlie lol Those two are addicted to each other and I’m addicted to their love. If you ever wanna add to their epilogue, I’m 100% on board. I just cannot have my fill of them
Warm Regards from Florida