Reviews for Moriquendi
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 4/4
I love your description and the exchanges between Legolas and Gimli. Those two have always been a favorite friend-ship of mine.
Ishani chapter 31 . 1/11
Grt story but its actually Hindi and not Urdu try not to confuse the two. Otherwise ... Keep it up!
bettsam0731 chapter 54 . 8/27/2015
Love the story! I wonder how the Sacrific would react if Legolas got hurt, more than just a cut on the arm and leg. I would live to see more battle scenes of her and Legolas.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 47 . 7/8/2015
Avari is Hindi!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 29 . 7/7/2015
Dat ending... SO COOL.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
(Slow clap) Legolas... You are an idiot.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
... So Avari is Hindi?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
wow! this is the best fanfiction story ever! I wonder if the errors in mispellings or missing words were deliberate, so as to mask greater skill with writing. I wonder if you're not actually a published writer dabbling in the obviously delights of anonymity that fanfiction promises, along with the ludic license with literary canon that is not usually allowed in more serious writing. Even if my suspicions are unfounded, write on, maestro! The world is reading!
Heleno chapter 27 . 5/9/2015
What a load of crap, marriage is only marriage when they have had sex, but then elves only ever marry for love soon I suppose it's really all crap but this is really silly they would have sex absolutely I have no idea what you are thinking, you just had Legolas perform the ultimate insult.
Helen chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
You know, the thing is, Saturn is dead and we KNOW from Tolkein that Erin las Galen rid the forest of Blythe and lived prosperous and peacefully from then on, I like the story even though it is extremely au , especially since elves only marry for love.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Oh my goodness... this is beautiful. Your writing as practically as good as JRR Tolkien's! And I love the way you portray Legolas.
Luizals chapter 54 . 1/4/2015
I have always liked long fics but I know that, at some point, most of them have a few useless, boring, I'm-totally-skipping-this, chapters so I kept waiting for those to come, you know? But they never did! Seriously! So good! So ploty! Yet with just enough romantic/familly moments! And such good moments they were! At first I kinda hated thranduil but then you wrote such GOOD/FUCKING-LOVELY scenes! I had to start liking him! And rhinure! GOSH, was there ever such a fitting OC? I fucking love this!
shirauki chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
oh I can't resist myself to write at this point after read your story none stop hour after hour. how can i express how i love this story and how i love you!
first of all I love the girl charecther, very much at the point that I rooting for her. how strong and beautiful and more. I can't descipes! I just love her.
the secound tought, for the love of my elf prince Legolas, I love him in every espect. w
Every chapter past, I end up want more. your story very very addictive. I can't resist. 3 3 3 please excuse me for my lack of vocabulary, English is not my native. I just can't stop to telling you that I really love this story!
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »