Reviews for Moriquendi
marine maiden chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Hmm... That's a problem that most royal have. No freedom to choose. Legolas worried about his marriage that bad... I trust you won't change the story line into he fall in love with her in the first sight... No, no, it's impossible. Else this fic wouldn't span to 54 chapters. LOL
marine maiden chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
O_O

Whoa~~ Unexpected progress! Though that confuse me why he was surprised to hear the possibility of his Princess to marry Prince Legolas... *move to the next chap*
marine maiden chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
O_o

I sincerely hope Legolas would not hate his fiance - not before he even see her.. -_- Wonder who she is... Why some fear her so? And for elves not to hear the Lady names before when their life span for centuries... It really piqued my curiosity...
asdfjkl chapter 54 . 4/13/2009
wow. despite my reservations (i was unimpressed by the first two or three chapters) and despite my issues with the uncanon-ish stuff (elves and sex and where the sindarin/silvan people fit it) i have to say, DAMN.

this story rocks. it's amazing. funny. brilliantly thought out. and your legolas is friggin HOT! sorry. but he is. i just wish there was more aragorn in it. i'm a huge fan of aragorn legolas bff stories xD

as for the story itself, i just wish you'd tied in legolas' sea longing more. that you'd threaded it through teh whole story instead of just popping it out in parts.

anyways...brilliant story. AND KEEP WRITING!
Lady Lea chapter 54 . 1/5/2009
Absolutly love your story,I am surprised I did not come across it sooner.
gppr chapter 54 . 12/18/2008
Fantastic story. It engulfed me. I've been reading it for three days straight and enjoying every page of it. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 54 . 11/10/2008
Wow. I really really LOVE the plot, the story itself! I can't not believe that I didn't find this story until now.

Going to read the sequel now. I hope that Legolas' and Rhinure's marriage will last forever like it should. :)
LovesKurama92 chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
I LUVER your story so far and I'd love to be your beta reader if you still have a need for one!
marine maiden chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
I can't help but suspecting that aside of a true care, the King also using this chance to make Legolas realize the heaviness of his duty and his choice-less in his fate later... A smart move I may say...
marine maiden chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
0_o

How could Legolas know that someone under that hood is a 'he'?

That hooded figure must be very tough. Even the royal family traveled in group, trying to be aware for the wood dangers. But the mysterious person just travel alone...
marine maiden chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
LOL

Legolas shouted to Lady Galadriel! LOL

I doubt that only Lady Galadriel and Aragorn who had heard the argument... giggle
marine maiden chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
That's the suck part of being a royal family. You can't refuse royal command, royal duty and other royal thingie. Now Legolas, how would you counter this arranged marriage?
Salma chapter 24 . 4/19/2008
I read this I read it i finally realised used hindi or urdu as the Avari ,it just made me good story!though i find myself getting exasperatd with Rhinure alot!
lv55 chapter 54 . 4/3/2008
thanks for the story.i like it...
marine maiden chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hi, just start reading your fic. A certain friend recommend it to me. I'll review every time I finish a chapter. :D
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »