Reviews for Moriquendi
Concetta chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
This is the most well written story of the LOTR category I've read! It is so detailed and well set! Words cannot begin to describe the beauty of this story! I am absolutley, positivley, undoubtably impressed! And your style would fit with Tolkien's if a sequel was published to ROTK and your story was it! You should be a professional writer! This is an amazing story! The characters are so . . in character! Absolutley amazing! I- I'm just speechless! Amazing! You are on my favorite authors list, and your story on my favorite stories list!
Ameliebabie chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
WOWOWOWOW!

OOh i did like this chapter a lot! The little Elf was so cute, please please please don't let anything happen to him *prays to the Valar*

And you mentioned me, I is famous! Yeh me! But as you see my name has changed to Istawen so is all good! No probs on the spelling some of Tolkien's names just do ma head in.

Great chapter anyway, I love the link you've established between Thranduil and his also the way Legolas is waking up to the fact that he could become King on day. This is very true, he is prob gonna be weighed down my many forget that he is a Prince and will have many responsibilities.

So, keep going, I'm still interested in the cloaked Elven !

Istawen Laurenor x
Lorode chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
I think that leaving the Quenya that you've used before will be fine , because they're in Rivendell and they're mostly noldor elves there (who like speak quenya the most out of all the elves) but in Mirkwood cos they're Sindar elves (and invented sindarin!) you should perhaps try to use sindarin.

. is a good translator and .se/~ is a gud dictionary.

If I can help with any sindarin just e-mail me - I'm quite good ! Mainly because I am really obsessed and in love with orlando bloom ! hehehe

Keep writing and update - SOON ! :-)
Lhachel chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
As soon as I saw the title, I knew this would be a good story. You didn't prove me wrong.

Your depiction of the relationship is rather good. Great characterization! And Ararod is so cute. Poor little tyke. Please, keep writing! I love it!
Lorode chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Your story is really good, but you said that if the elvish is wrong then please correct ? Well, you're not actually using sindarin your using quenya. keep writing tho - its really gud ! :-)

The moriquendi need more publicity !
agaxris chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
so who gets the first choice? the king? or legolas? in other word's. does the king have anyone in mind? i'm excited hehehehe.
Ameliebabie chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
OHH!

Great chapter, but I do so hate cliffies in this is definitely a cliffie! Figure dressed in black, hanging around Mirkwood in the middle of the night? Sounds dodgy to me! Who is it? Please you must update soon and explain!

Great few enjoyable story, so please continue when you can!

Am xx

PS. Couple of small Sindarin not Sindarian and its Aragorn not Aragon. Just spelling innit. You have a depth of knowledge about LOTR which is v refreshing to don't know about the Arwen/Galadriel link!
Ameliebabie chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
*reader's mouth drops open as she stares at screen* he would banish his own son! NO himself!

Great chapter, am reading on!
Ameliebabie chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
OOh,i like the first chapter a title attracted me coz many don't write about the moriquendi.

You write very well, your style is flowing and easy to read on now, see what else comes along!

Great start!

Am

PS. Teeny little thing and prob not worth mentioning since it's more of a personal I find it easier to read Elvish when the translation is put at the bottom/top instead of during the it kinda gets in the a small point! Onwards! xx
Julie Jewelrannah chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Please continue asap!
Elven Maid chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Update NOW!Update NOW! Update NOW!

~Elven Maid~
Marauder by Midnight chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Whoa! Cliffhanger! I love this story! It is very good and somewhat unique. I like the way he was arguing with his father. How he was not really arguing with his father but with the King. How can the king threaten to banish him like that? So evil! UPDATE soon!
soleene chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
written. please update!
agaxris chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
YEY! eowyn was here... i love eowyn! i do hope you give her a part in this fic... that would be cool... well... i wish you luck... in the entrance of your character... make her stand out... like the stars... make us LOVE HER... hehehehe... remember... think like the reader... surrender to the raging tempest that is your imagination... it will guide you
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83