Reviews for Tempest
blue-analytic chapter 15 . 7/7
This is an interesting story! Looks very solid, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
White Lightning Black Thunder chapter 14 . 5/29
Love this story, hard to find modern AU Naruto stories that are well written and don't make Naruto super OP because he's the onky one with some sort of power. Keep up the good work my friend.
Zabzab chapter 1 . 5/28
Quick question : why does Naruto takes the shit thrown at him at school? I mean, it's plain unjust to a ridiculous extent here. He could just up, tell them to go sit on a dildo and leave. And change school where people are NOT assholes, maybe? There's no hint of Kyuubi at the end so it all feels, well, just cruel and gratuitous.

If the concrete wall cracked from the impact with the tug's back, it means the tug broke several thing, including his spine and ribs and probably had some of his squishier organs turned to mush. He should probably have fainted from the shock and can definitely not speak. Unless he's got superpowers but then I've no freaking idea why he would bother with a knife and a gun.

Yeah, I know, it's annoying but as a reader, it's even more annoying to read about normal people "cracking cement" and be fine. It has this "fuck physic" vibe that is just so stupid, I tend to roll my eyes too hard and look at my brain.

Apart from these two points, this is an interesting first chapter and, well, if you're going for (more or less) canon characterization, it's on point. Naruto is helpful, Neji is an ass and Konohamaru is a cute underclassman. Kurenai is off of course but she seems to be written as a joke so why not and Sasuke is "normal" 'cause his family hasn't been brutaly murdered.

I might go for more (except if physic suffers too much. I just can't.)

Best writing to you,
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 4/20
Random tidbit, Sasuke was never really a favorite or even well like character of mine. But GOOOD gravy does some people on fanfiction hate the guy. its a bit of a relief where Sasuke ISN'T the complete asshole everyone makes him to be.
CelticsFan2000 chapter 13 . 10/19/2019
Wow, I don't usually comment but I pretty much have to for this as this has to be the best Superhero!Naruto story I have read on this site and the fact it isn't based on a crossover? Mighty impressive

I also have to be honest that I have been working on my own Superhero!Naruto story, for the last year. And considering I haven't posted anything in the last year, should tell you about my progress.

But I digress, I love how unique and believable this is while also sticking a bit to actual Naruto. Like an actual origin story. Naruto gets powers but he still had trouble against random thugs, he trains but still gets his butt handed to him when fighting against a superior foe in Mizuki.

Then you add in all the other characters and their arcs, like Anko, Ayame, Iruka, Sakura, Ino, Lee, Kiba and more and basically have their stories write themselves as well as progress their own developments.

Lastly, while I eagerly await the next chapter, I'm amazed this doesn't have more attraction. As it has detailed fights, comedy, multiple love interests(I really hope you don't turn this into a harem), long chapters, no bashing on any characters, and of course Naruto as the MC in development stage; this story is a gold mine.

I can't promise to review every chapter but I will promise to try
helrio uzugaku chapter 12 . 1/30/2019
Closest I've got to sympathizing to your situation would be life simulator. It was tough as hell keeping energy up while juggling college courses alongside a job, while balancing a proper income to live off of. Can't imagine actually doing it in real life if it was that tough in just a stupid game. You have my sympathies and understanding, take all the time you need.

No one would be happy if you half assed chapters so not to feel rushed.

Chapter seemed a bit shorter than the others but I won't complain. I'm just happy a chapter was posted. I'd also recommend adding an addition to the fic's title. Tried searching for it in google search engine and there was another story that shared the tempest name. Should probably share the hero dynamic you've begun to create. Something like "The Birth Of A Tempest" or something more clever along those lines. Just something more easily identifiable for people specifically searching for this fic.

Definitely looking forward to the wave arc. It's like the rite of passage for Naruto Fanfictions. You fuck up the wave arc you piss off everyone. The unique modernised hero theme will be a unique and challenging experience to write considering the nature of it's purpose in canon. So now the question remains, what will change and what will remain the same?
Really chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Reported. When you take things from outside Naruto it becomes a crossover, not an AU.
Drakon45 chapter 6 . 8/24/2018
Lee can't be that stupid. He of all people knows who has a good heart and who doesn't. So sorry. Good chapter, but I am not buying for one second that Lee is that stupid even in AU.
elemental wolf sage chapter 3 . 7/5/2018
ankos a bitvh why are you making her the main character
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
Please update. If you. Can this is exited. And. Fun to read
MeganeBoi chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
Another great chapter! But do you mind if I ask a question? Will there be a pairing? p.s: Was order 66 a Star Wars reference?
MeganeBoi chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
it took a while for you to update, but this chapter was a good chapter.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Well guess Anko won't be getting her info out of a dead guy now anyways keep up the great work!
silent loner boy chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Hmm nice starting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Love this story waiting for another chapter