Reviews for SEERiously
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 5/2
Yeah, it was a very good fun story. Thanks for making me laugh so much!
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 5/1
Thank you for making me laugh so hard! I adore what your Ginny says. Especially, the bit about Neville and Luna :D That's exactly what I needed after Mr. Pneumonia's family visited my house.
dramione chapter 3 . 4/27
Great fic. Just... I was hoping for an actual M rated story. There's nothing worth an M rating in here.
sunshine.katz chapter 3 . 1/14
Fun and different! I liked the idea of calling forth new realities and Draco having the courage - or perhaps desperation - to do so. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2017
I've never understood why no one has ever banished Peeves to His Great Reward...or why Hermione never hexes Ginny. Ginny annoys me...she always has, she probably always will. I get that we're supposed to see her as the little spitfire, brave, "spirited", etc., but really, she's just an annoying bully. She never knows when the STFU, always pushes and pushes and pushes, so arrogant in her thinking.

That was a cute story but I loved the deeper undertones of Draco seeing how things really were, "seeing" a way to change himself and the outcome, and having the balls to actually do it. Fantastic job!
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
Lol... That was so cute and quite funny... Nice one my lady *bows*
cnf chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
Ah, I love it!

I'm curious to see what comes next, what Draco's visions were of, and how Hermione is his other half... You know, other than the obvious fact that they were just meant to be. lol.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
-C
carrie76 chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
This is too funny to finish here. I would love to see you revisit this. This is a fun concept and I think you have more in you for this story. Your writing is wonderful. It has a great flow that is fun to read. WRITE MORE!
Kyonomiko chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
Awww! What fluffy fun that was!
Kyonomiko chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Ooh less fluffy than I expected. Did Draco realize I wonder? Just what he was doing?..,
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Wonderful beginning! You know I love muggle tech being magi-fied!
daswhoiam chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Lol the end was adorable. A good fluff n stuff for the holiday!. Thanks ever so much for sharing this! Happy Valentine's my friend
Jeraly chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
I like the twist ending!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
This is too cute. So loved it so fluffy and nice.
JuliSt chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Not a lame ending at all! I really enjoyed this funny, sweet story so much :) You made Ginny so hilarious and Draco such a sweetie. I loved the detail about them both being seers. The new reality seems such a good fit for everyone. The drunken convo at the end was hilarious :D Thanks for such a wonderful Valentine :)