Reviews for Missing Years
Waltz Turner chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
that was simply excellent

best fill in the gaps i could think of

though some things remain to be explained(Miguel's marriage- I wanna know!lol), this fanfic filled a whole in the original Seaquest

i always wondered what happened on Hyperion, but they never got aroung to explaining it-left it to our imagination!

this was it! excellent writing style, and all that jazz

i loved it! now somebody just needs to write what happened after "Siamese Dream"

thanks for a great read!
Questfan chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
Hi,

I know you wrote this years ago and I don't know if you will even get the review but I have to say I loved this story. A very cool idea to fill in some blanks. I hated the estrangement between Lucas and Bridger in season 3 so this was great. I also like that Lucas chose to remember at the end. Well done.
dolphinology chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
This one of my favorite stories. Every time I find it I have to reread and think about for days afterwards. It was well thought of and brillant.
Zoe chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
:) Amazing fic! Read it twice already!
WindRyder1 chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Very good. It was always a curiosity of mine to know what had happened after the SQ went down on Hyperion. My access to sci-fi was cancled before the 3rd season replayed, so I missed a great deal it, sadly.

You wrote dialouge for the crew very well, sticking with their personalities. The description was applaudable. My minds eye was filled with near complete to complete images of the details. I started this story 30 min. ago, and couldn't bring myself to stop. In fact, I wanted more.

You ended it well with Lucas choosing to remember. Many gaps of that time period were filled, even if it is one possible outcome and not canon. Still, very well done. I enjoyed it emensly.

At this point, the only thing I can think to fix is some sentence structure spotted here and there. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

Well done. :o)
ambernz chapter 7 . 1/27/2003
very very good! :D :D very touching. :)
sara chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
holy crap! that was awesome! ELF! hehehehehehehehe and i'm glad that he decided to remember in the end...that was great! ack!
The Bad Luck Kid chapter 7 . 8/8/2002
Wonderful story! Written and carried-out very, very well. Congrats, by the way, on being number 1234! :)
JOxER chapter 7 . 7/16/2002
Ok, i admit, if it wasnt for your other fic, i wouldnt have read this... BUT IM SO GLAD I DID CUZ IT WAS AWESOME! Your a great author and do write more cuz or else.. *evil stare* ill be one unhappy girl.. you dont want to see me unhappy do you? *stare* i thought so.. so keep it up!... JK.. BRAVO!
TheRealAbbey chapter 7 . 3/17/2002
Wow I think your story was absolutely awesome! Thankyou for posting it here :)
Lisette chapter 7 . 3/16/2002
I thought the story was excellent! I haven't seen those final episodes in so many years, but you brought it all back and expanded on the parts that we were never given a clear answer to. In the end, I absolutely loved it. Great plotline and an excellent writing style. Overall, EXCELLENT work!
Elli chapter 7 . 3/15/2002
This was really great. I loved the Lucas angst not to mention the really interesting story. All so have to thankyou on the great ending, I'm glad that Lucas didn't take the stuff to forget his memory. Is there any hope for a sequel? Or any stories folling a similar storyline because I'd love to read it. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more of your stories online.
Lauren Ashleigh chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
your nummber 1234...congratulations...
Izabel chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Good so far, when is the next part going to be up