Reviews for Tainted Silver
Guest Alejandra chapter 33 . 6/12
I agree with my sister about the ending. Hopefully in the future Detail will have better friends. Fury is hurting Eclipse by telling him that they'll never see each other again. It's to protect him, but still. We hope that Fury will be visiting Dawn in the Garden soon. Sterling was so convincing when telling Crystal about the tape recorder. What a heartfelt goodbye with Loveless after he agrees to join the Taskforce. We love that Bolero will now be an official member of Big Red's family. Ricochet better not go crazy now that he knows about Sterling. Shooting Star just has to be okay when she hears Sterling has left.
Guest Melissa chapter 33 . 6/12
This was a great ending to a great story. Detail was just like Mr. Smee. Detail and Mr. Smee both could've had better friends. But chose to be with horrible beings like Crystal and Captain Hook. So Fury is Eclipse's only blood family. It's actually not surprising, since they're both jerks with hearts of gold. Sterling really is full of surprises. He only wanted to scare Crystal with bluffs like he did their father. Sterling agrees to join the Taskforce, and wishes good luck to Loveless. Marshall better know what to say to his sister about Sterling. Hopefully all of Sterling's Forefather friends can be saved like him too.
bcmorgan96 chapter 33 . 6/11
I think it could've at least had Fury learn of the old Spirit Garden so he can talk to Dawn once. Kind of like Black did with White. But none the less, a great ending to another great story.
Guest Alejandra chapter 32 . 5/30
I agree with my sister about the chapter. The Taskforce would never have found Sterling if not for Caboose and Fletcher. Black's anger at Big Red being in trouble was understanding, but it was strange about Fury. It turns out he's connected to Eclipse being spared as an egg. Crystal really has no sense of honor. Detail finally realizes that he can't help him out with anymore evil acts. How surprising that Marshall knew about Bolero before anyone else. But at least the puppy plays a part in the rescue of Sterling and Big Red's family. Hopefully the Taskforce can resolve things now.
Guest Melissa chapter 32 . 5/30
This was worth waiting for. Not only do Caboose and Fletcher make an appearance, but they help the Taskforce finally figure out where Sterling is. Poor Black when he finds out Big Red is involved. What a shocker about Fury, I didn't see that coming. How unfortunate that Crystal decides to not only kill Sterling, but also Big Red. Then Lunard has the nerve to show up. After he kills Crystal and most of his goons, he tries to kill his own son. Fury barely saves Eclipse, thanks to the help of Elite, Marshall, and Globe's puppy. What a relief that Sterling, Big Red, his family, and Detail are still alive.
bcmorgan96 chapter 32 . 5/30
Wow. I can't wait for the next one. Please also mention how Fury knew Lunard and Dawn. That has really gotten my curiosity going.
bcmorgan96 chapter 31 . 5/18
Oh boy. Good to see things have gotten good and now have turned bad.
Guest Alejandra chapter 31 . 5/18
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Sterling sure keeps his cool when taking Crystal to the well. It was the only way to get the monster to admit he killed Gold. His reasons for killing Gold were very selfish and stupid. It's always someone's choice to be evil or good, no matter what happens. It's so funny when Sterling actually makes Crystal think he was going to die. The Taskforce now also know the truth, and must arrest Crystal. We both love the talk Sterling has with Shooting Star, when he and Big Red return. How awful that the Forefathers not only catch Sterling, but capture his new friends.
Guest Melissa chapter 31 . 5/18
This gave me even more chills than the last chapter. That Crystal Cross isn't just a monster. He's also a creep, liar, cheating, pure evil pony. Sterling is brilliant when he finally gets the jerk to admit he killed Gold. I bet even if their mother hadn't been awful, Crystal still would be a monster. Sterling actually is a decent pony. But he's also no fool, when he realizes that Crystal could've killed him at that moment. Sterling has allowed his brother to live, because he knows he will get what he deserves. The Taskforce will take care of him. Big Red, his family, and Sterling just have to be okay, after being caught like that.
Guest Alejandra chapter 30 . 5/8
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Big Red is such a good friend to Sterling. In a way, Sterling is kind of like Black Knight. Big Red just has to be fine while they're in Sterling's home country. Sterling wants to see Brody, but also wants to protect him. Visiting Gold's grave took a lot of courage. And so does confronting his father. Green Cross truly was a bad parent. He couldn't stand up to his wife, or son Crystal. He even had the nerve to cover up what really happened to Gold, even though justice should've been served. Death would be too kind for the coward. Crystal truly is a monster.
Guest Melissa chapter 30 . 5/8
What a very dramatic chapter. Big Red is so brave to take Sterling to his home country. Cherry gives them her blessing to go. She even gets Marshall to trust Big Red's decision. Big Red and Sterling have a nice talk before he goes to face his past. The Taskforce are so close to finding out just how evil Crystal is. Sterling's visit to Gold's grave is so sad. He actually goes to his father's home. Green Cross really was as bad as his wife. They found out long ago what had truly happened to Gold, and did nothing. Sterling does the right thing by sparing the cowardly dad. Crystal better be afraid of Sterling's return.
bcmorgan96 chapter 30 . 5/6
Oh I can't wait to see where this goes. I loved how you had a visit to where it all began and what will come next.
Guest Alejandra chapter 29 . 5/2
I agree with my sister about the chapter. Crystal was so horrible to Sterling and Gold in the flashback. That horrible memory almost gets Sterling to leave before he has enough money. The vision of Jetstream tells him exactly what he needs to hear. Too bad he ends up hearing an imaginary child trapped in a well. It was because of his flashback. Marshall fights with Big Red about Sterling's character. Sterling finally trusts Big Red enough to tell him everything. The flashback from before ends happily. Cherry is finally friends with Sterling. Big Red inspires Sterling to face his demons.
Guest Melissa chapter 29 . 5/2
This was a very emotional chapter. I would've reviewed sooner, but I had a very busy weekend. And I wanted to take it easy the last two days. What a horrible flashback Sterling has from his childhood. He even tries to leave without anyone knowing. All that gets him is a vision of Jetstream, and waking up most of Dodge Junction. Big Red argues with Marshall about what happens. And their fight actually makes Sterling cry. He finally opens up, and tells Big Red about how he joined the Forefathers. Sterling finally has Cherry's trust as well. Big Red and Marshall make up. And Sterling will finally face the past.
bcmorgan96 chapter 29 . 4/29
So Sterling finally trusts Red that much. I'd say it's about time. Oh I can't wait for what's to come next.

And btw, this is just an idea for your After the Storm story, have you considered Tempest meeting Thorax's brother for... I'm sure you can guess what I'm suggesting.