Reviews for Return of Laurel Lance
icekrim91 chapter 5 . 4/24
Well done! Really like reading this
Star1X chapter 5 . 2/1
Awesome fic so far.

Been thinking about doing an Oliver/Laurel fic for a while, basically AU season 6 where Oliver/Laurel meet up multiple times at random places (bar, etc) and slowly get a friendship going
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
And bye bye Felicity.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Ugh, yes, Diggle always seems to side with Felicity and it drives me CRAZY.
Lol, Felicity, stay away from Oliver. He's not yours. Leave Laurel alone!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This is great! I'm so glad to see this story, because I am really, REALLY fed up with Felicity.
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
Great update. Can Felicity just go away? lol
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I love the kiss! Laurel/Oliver is my Arrow OTP.
Nightbat0204 chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
It was in this moment Oliver knew he fucked up
Phillipe363 chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
A enjoyable chapter

Barry and Oliver's interaction makes sense and it does eliminate the black hole in regards to them not even having that conversation at all. Like just one of several dumb moves by the writers there.

Diggle leaving the team and taking Felcity's side makes sense since like you said he does take more of Felcity's side then Oliver's.

Nice moment between Earth 2 Laurel and Thea. Also in Earth 2 Laurel's case, yeah not mentioning some stuff like working with Zoom is not exactly a wise choice.

How your handling the future Green Arrow/Black Siren relationship works.

For season 5 I'm the same of in general it's better then season 3 and 4 but not the best. Really how they treated Black Siren was the least of the issues I've had with the season.

My bigger issues involved some of the stuff they did like Felcity/Olicty pandering, having everybody walk over Oliver who doesn't stand his ground, Oliver now in 5x17 with that whole serial killer bull crap and some other stuff but that's the main highlights.

Anyway I'll be back for more
Arrowman chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
I liked it.
The characters' reaction seems plausible to me.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
You're right about Diggle siding with Felicity more than Oliver. 4x16 is a great example of that.
mmat chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Keep going.
Gideon224 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I love this story arc so far and hope to see more!
Aryan229 chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
Great. I am not surprised Diggle acted like this. Felicity is his blind spot. She can never be wrong in his eyes. Good thing Oliver kicked him out too.
Pootamis chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
love the story. was wondering when you would be updating and if you have any ideas or thoughts about my Arrow story? looking for fresh thoughts and opinions
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »