Reviews for Bloom Again
Berry chapter 14 . 9/9
Omg soooooooo good! Continue please! :)
Draco chapter 14 . 8/29
I’m enjoying the fic so far. I hope you put out another chapter soon. Cliffhangers always leave you wanting to see what happens next.
OH chapter 14 . 8/29
i'm pretty sure that this story is going to be one of those epics that totally wrecks my life. already, i've laughed to the point of tears and felt such heartache for these poor little babies. You're killing me with Naruto. He makes me want to actually cry for how good and pure he is, how he's able to take the best out of everything. i cannot stress how amazing the writing is. it's beyond words, seriously. and the characterization, it's just - i came for the sakura centric time travel fix it and i STAYED for the team seven dynamic and the character development. the antagonistic relationship between naruto and sasuke had me cry-laughing with their snark and exchanges. how do you come up with it? i honestly, seriously, love this more than the manga and the anime combined. and the time travel element has got me hooked. in the age of conspiracy theories, every little tiny hint of a suggestion has got me spiralling away into plot possibilities. what does it all mean?!
and the AMOUNT of DEDICATION and PERSEVERANCE and SKILL and LOVE that has been poured into this fic is a gift. thank you, thank you, thank you! for all the time and effort and enduring those frustrating endless rewrites. it is so very much worth everything and all of it for this masterpiece. wishing you a wonderful summer and happy writing!
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 8/22
You know, that's something that always bothered me. Everyone jumped in to save Hinata and stop Neji from killing her all because she's clan Heiress. Politics. But you're allowed to kill in the Exams. No one apart from Gai saved Lee from Gaara. It's just... clearly bias. Man I hated than scene
LaylaDeMich chapter 14 . 8/11
This is awesome. I hope you update soon.
ephemeral-times chapter 14 . 8/9
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 8/7
Daww
Maxine chapter 14 . 8/4
Oh my god, Sakura!

And her plan goes down the shit drain!

Naruto goes Kyuubi mode!

Sasuke can't do anything because of the damn poison!

And... Sakura meets Kurama?

Ill be waiting!
jungkookies chapter 14 . 8/2
Oh man, what a cliffhanger! I'm dying to find out what's next; it's really good so far.
oddends chapter 14 . 7/27
Amazing! hope you update soon
CeciliaP chapter 14 . 7/22
So good! I've been away from the naruto fandom for awhile, but this story just sucked me back in. I really like how you brought Sai back into the fold. I felt like after his introduction arc, he was just pushed to the side and people forgot that he was a member of team 7 and how sakura's actions could affect him. I also enjoy how you keep true to the character's personalities while still evolving them. I see you haven't updated since March, so please let that be a sign that another chapter is coming soon.
the summary sounds amazing so I will now dig inwith relish.