Reviews for Bloom Again
Sorry in advance for the mistakes, I'm not English, I translated my comment with google trad.
I love your fanfiction I can't wait to read the rest, keep it up, it's cool.
hosekirue chapter 17 . 1/7
I want mooooore
Kamisama97 chapter 17 . 12/10/2022
Thanks for write. Your storie is really cool.
skylover4life chapter 11 . 11/30/2022
I can say this is one of the best Sakura-centric stories I’ve read. I love the depth of team 7’s relationship and Sai included. I hope you continue to update this story one day. Your writing is clean and so detailed! I’m getting slight harem vibes for Sakura but I’m all here for it since it’s not forced. Damn it’s good. *chefs kiss
springclimax chapter 17 . 11/24/2022
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This is the best sakura time travel fanfic I’ve ever read! You capture her perfectly, as well as the other characters. Really liked that you introduced Sai here, he’s usually left out of all the other time travel fics I read, and having his presence adds a whole other layer of conflict to the story that is very interesting. I’m loving sasusaku too, you capture their genin versions also perfectly, I’ve read a lot some fics that make sasuke too rude or too soft, but I think you balance these two sides of his genin self amazingly! I have so many theories for what can happen next, especially with Sakura also having the Curse Seal! I’ve read fics in which she gets the Curse Seal instead of Sasuke, but that’s the first one I read in which both of them have the seal and I think that’s a really interesting conflict. I’m really excited about what can happen next, especially now that Kakashi’s more willing to help and to be on Sakura’s side, she can’t do everything on her own, even if her intentions are good. Anyway, great story, I’ve read lots of time travel fanfics but this one really stands out to me, it’s different from the others in the best ways possible, I love it!
maria chapter 17 . 10/23/2022
THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST SASUSAKU FIC TO EXIST. I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH EVERYTHING IS SOOO GOOD. Also why do i feel like Sakura will take Sasuke's place and follow Orochimaru so he can kill him and protect him and everyone...
fascalia chapter 8 . 10/15/2022
oh my god this is amazing. the part where Naruto and Sasuke together steady Sakura after nearly tripping gave me some kind of immense satisfaction that I barely can explain. i love this holy shit
MelloKai chapter 17 . 9/28/2022
Loved this. Had to reread the whole series to actually read this newest chapter and I was not disappointed. What a thoroughly good story. Excited to see you continue it as you’re able.
Kaara Ayame chapter 17 . 9/26/2022
Update when? Lol just kidding. Keep it up! Love the new updates
TheGoddessEmpressQueen chapter 17 . 9/24/2022
Omgggg please update soon!
MelloKai chapter 12 . 9/21/2022
Rereading this so I can read the chapter you put up most recently. so good. Even better than the first read through actually.
TinyCandy chapter 17 . 9/5/2022
Nooooo! D; La lectura me tenia tan entretenida que no me di cuenta que ya había llegado al final :’( Realmente espero el siguiente capítulo, cuando puedas. Tus lectores seguiremos aquí esperando :’)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2022
Why the Best fics are the ones that are not complete!
darth-sakura chapter 17 . 7/31/2022
I completely binged this fic lmao now I'm sad i reached the end

I'm so glad you decided to bring sai bc he's usually left out in time travel fics!
darth-sakura chapter 16 . 7/31/2022