Reviews for Bloom Again
CeciliaP chapter 14 . 23m
So good! I've been away from the naruto fandom for awhile, but this story just sucked me back in. I really like how you brought Sai back into the fold. I felt like after his introduction arc, he was just pushed to the side and people forgot that he was a member of team 7 and how sakura's actions could affect him. I also enjoy how you keep true to the character's personalities while still evolving them. I see you haven't updated since March, so please let that be a sign that another chapter is coming soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17
the summary sounds amazing so I will now dig inwith relish.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16
Could it be the time-travel seal that is triggering the visions? Also I don't know why Sakura is so adamant of telling Kakashi what happens in the Chuunin exams like, that's what she travelled back for? To prevent certain events from happening. It would really be helpful if Kakashi had knowledge of Orochimaru sneaking into the exams to stop him and also the invasion. Like I understand she wants Sasuke and Naruto to learn and grow from those events, but those two could learn it another time in a different situation rogue sannins and bloodlusting jinchurikis. But anyway, I binged read this up to this chapter and it's already half past 5 in the morning so I'm probably rambling BUT I'M REALLY EXCITED TO CATCH UP TIL THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND SO GOOD I WOULD HAVE READ TIL THE LAST CHAPTER BUT ALAS MY EYES CANNOT KEEP UP.
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 7/14
Is this story going to continue
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12
Your story is amazing! I really hope you are doing well and that you will continue it soon because I love this story and read it a little for fast to be considered healthy.
Have a good day and thank you for this amazing story!
Crystal Koneko chapter 14 . 7/12
Gahhh! I’m SO happy to have found this absolute gem of story. I can’t even put into words how well you have written this and how I just couldn’t stop reading. I can NOT wait for more!
Bogdon chapter 14 . 7/10
Великолепно! Это восхитительная глава!
Действия Сакуры, как это у вас бывает, характерные для неё и обусловлены её персонажем. Психология окружающих тоже в порядке, как и было на протяжении всего рассказа. Однако мне не совсем хватило её боя с Гаарой: очевидно, что, учитывая специфику шиноби типо Tsunade и Sacura, их бой сложно описать предельно точно и реалистично, но тут вы много полагались на знании о технике боя из аниме, поэтому все сражение не так легко прочувствовать. Однако в остальном битвы определенно удались.
Ваша история мне очень интересна, потому что в ней я нашла не только осязаемо расписанную культуру и быт шиноби, но и психологию персонажей канона, со всеми её недостатками и прелестями. Ваша Сакура очень понятная, если так можно выразиться, имеет тот же вид, что и в манге, но обладает полнотой, которая завершает образ. Саи... Нет слов, слишком трогательный и тяжёлый персонаж, как и Какаши, однако вы сумели передать их прекрасно. Таким образом, я хочу сказать, что ваша фанфификация особенно ценна эмоциональной честностью и здравой линией сюжета, поэтому я была всегда расстроенна, когда видела, что последнее обновление было давно. Надеюсь, вы продолжите ваше творчество, оно очень ценится, поверьте.
Yorush chapter 14 . 7/8
Aww, you got me hanging there! I hope we can expect an update soon, this is so exciting.
Anyway, to apprase the whole story now that I managed to read all there is for now - I really like how you develop the characters and that (unlike most time travel stories) it's not just retelling of the original story with some tiny adjustments. I really do wonder how all these visions turn out to be working. And will we learn the reason why Tsunade told Sakura that she shouldn't approach her and she won't be her teacher again? Also wondering about poor Sai and how the forming of Konoha 12 will go - after all, Sasuke's defection played an important role in their bonding too. Out of curiosity, how long do you estimate for this story to be?
By the way, loved those Sasuke's special attacks named at the beginning of this chapter :D
Yorush chapter 13 . 7/8
Just wanted to point out something you wrote about the exams - it was something along the lines of there being ninja from all across the Land of Fire. I think it would be more precise to say from all across the continent. After all, the Land of Fire has only one ninja village which is Konoha and the other villages belong to other countries
Yorush chapter 7 . 7/8
Now I must say that I am very intrigued. I originally thought that the reason for the rest of Team 7 having those flashbacks/impressions is because Sakura had their blood on herself when she performed the jutsu but apparently the Root guy had some kind of impression as well so I'm really curious now what is causing them and how many people will be affected.
thedoggydog2 chapter 14 . 7/6
Amazing story! Please update soon! This is one of the best naruto stories I've ever read, and I do hope you keep updating it. You are a very talented writer.
cruciosirius chapter 14 . 7/4
OH MY GOD! That's definitely one of my favorites stories. I really really can not wait to read more. You're amazing, please update soon
Lia chapter 14 . 7/4
New chapter please!
Rdh chapter 14 . 7/3
I read this whole fanfic in a day and I absolutely adore it. I love how you portray sakura as the head of the team. I also love how you don't just have her resting on the powers she has and just expecting that to carry her through but actually training to improve herself further. I can't wait to see what happens next, you are an incredible writer and I know you will go far.
BurrbleFish chapter 14 . 6/17
Good god, I've been gone from the fandom for so long and only recently got back into it. Bless that this is the fic that makes me fall back in love ㅡ all while absorbing a good 80% of my time! I'll be checking back periodically for updates!
571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »