Reviews for Bloom Again
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 14 . 1/6
Gyaaah! I stayed up later than I should have to finish this. I should know better than to start fics that haven't been updated recently but this was just so good. I really hope you have a chance to continue it. I know writing can be daunting but I feel like you've just scratched the surface of what you can do with this story. I kind of like how Naruto is filling Sakura's old role in a way, that he's going to have to take care of the two of them. I am horribly curious if Kurama will retain his memories. After all, he is chakra so I feel like it's not too far fetched.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 10 . 1/5
I just absolutely love the way you tie everything together. Nothing is getting forgotten and it is masterful.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 8 . 1/5
I loved the wave ark. With Sakurs being involved more, I thought the name of the bridge might change. It was cheesy and I loved it. Feeling super nervous about Sai though.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 7 . 1/5
I was worried at first that Sakura was being too over bearing. It's an issue in a lot of time travel fics where the characters are too ooc while trying to force the storyline to be somewhat normal. That is not a problem in this fic, you've handled it masterfully. I'm so excited to see what might be different in Sai's mission.
Papilionem chapter 2 . 1/5
Hooo definitivamente ningún capítulo fue aburrido. *Leyendo esta historia por segunda vez*
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 4 . 1/5
I'm in love with this so much and it's only chapter 4. Can't wait to see how she handles Wave. She needs to be careful showing off her skills though, girl is making me nervous!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 1 . 1/5
Oooh, I got chills. If you ever go back to edit, I might suggest adding a trigger warning for this chapter. Super excited to read on.
J-N-Carlo chapter 14 . 12/8/2021
Shhhh Yoooo I love this, I really hope to keep reading it!
Ame chapter 14 . 12/6/2021
Por favor, actualiza pronto. Me encanta mucho este fanfic.
Saetbyeol chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
My mind is blank with awe right now. I should be studying for the SATs but- That's how much you took me on a stunning ride. XD

How-How can you write with such skill? Such patience? The right amount of preparation, skill, almost no grammar mistakes, adrenaline spikes, the peaks and the crescendos- *chefs kiss* Absolutely remarkable. I love this fanfic so much because of its extremely thrilling plot and brilliant writing- man, you should write a book one day.

And as a fellow aspiring writer, I do know how it feels like when life literally mows you down and all you can do is just breathe, but please. Please keep writing! Your writing is a fricking light in this dark age that we're currently going through. XD

While me- Imma just wait until the winter break to keep on writing my fanfic lmaoo. Though I know DEFINITELY that I would be studying your writing style and plotting skills with a magnifying glass in order to have my writing skills grow also... It's too good to forget!
Zootopia123 chapter 14 . 11/13/2021
I can only hope that one day you will continue this story I'm obsessed with Sakura traveling time storys and this is easy one of the best! Please author, come back!
TravelinAsparagus chapter 14 . 10/27/2021
Now that was a wild ride! Even unfinished, this has been a pleasure to read, your action scenes are excellent!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2021
Man, what a cliffhanger to end on! Hope you'll pick up this fic in the future because it's really interesting!
senjuholik chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
i very much enjoyed this, thank you so kuch author-san!
Jadeita chapter 14 . 10/10/2021
O Por Dios
Esto es genial!
Una joya!
Espectacular!
Espero que la continúes, chica, porque es magnífica!
Un beso y un abrazo, estaré esperando a ver si siguen
Xoxo