Reviews for Bloom Again
mytrafalgarlaw chapter 17 . 6/9
Ive been binge reading this and I. Am. HOOKED! This is soo good! Like ive read so many fics about sakura time traveling but this is one of the most realistic one ive read! like the suspicions some had, the concerns sakura had, the way you made it really show how one thing can lead to major changes in the timeline. Its so different from how the original timeline went but your plot made it work so well! and your writing! im in love, so well paced, so nicely formated that has both dialogues and descriptions in a way that wont make it too lengthy and hard for readers to focus on. Just love! and i love how it went with the fight with orochimaru and the guilt and frustration sakura felt and how sakura realizes that she still needs to figure things out. the Angst and realisticness you portrayed here is just marvelous! I hope youre still working on this, cuz I'm really looking forward to how this amazing fanfic gonna progress! Thank you for this masterpiece!
Anata-no-akari chapter 17 . 5/29
Man I binged read this in one sitting and now i am sas that I reached the end. This is one of the best sakura-centric fics for me and dear miss author, no pressure but I wish you will continue this one day
To think I discovered time travel sasusaku fics only in 2024. I came back to my phase too late :(

I know it's been 8 years since the last chapter was uploaded, but I can't help but feel sad. It's been so long.
AutumnScarlet chapter 17 . 4/3
I just absolutely love this story. I enjoyed reading this when i was still in highschool and even now as im about to start medicine. I remember being so devastated at reading the last chapter with so many imaginary situations of what would happen next... Heuehueheu author hopefully you are able to update again thank you for still continuing this work️ kudos to you and wishing you all the best
arjane chapter 17 . 3/6
I randomly re-read this wonderful fic and was so surprised you continued on! I'm so happy, that this lovely fic was not fully abandoned. Let me just say I loved it just as much, if not even more so, than the first time I read this some years ago. You have some really intriguing ideas with the inclusion of Kurama and now the Hokage knows too! What a great twist. And how she got a Cursed Seal from the snake, makes this and her relationship with Sasuke so much more intense, bc obviously he is not going to like that! Maybe that will finally be a trigger for him to not abandon the village...here is me hoping. O adore the scene of Sasuke finding out about her Seal and their little moment, re-read it so often!
I really like this wonderful version of Team 7! And I feel so sorry for Sai and his anxiety over not being in Team 7 again, if Sasuke stays in the village, the poor boy deserves some love too!
Hope you're doing great and thank you again so much for updating (even if this comment comes a bit late)!
laughterinthewind chapter 17 . 2/22
This was such a delight to read. I loved every second of it. The characterization and growth of Sakura, the plot twists, sasuke’s budding and unwanted feelings and poor naruto. This is the best Sakura-centric fic I’ve ever read. Thank you for posting. I hope you come back soon.
kazuyaryo chapter 17 . 2/18
I hope one day you can updatd that fantastic story.
I'm amazed, so far has been one of the best ones I've read. Thank you for what you allowed us to get. I hope you're doing all right and wish the best for you. Again, thank you.
holaseahorse chapter 17 . 1/29
i also live the sai sakura friendship, i cant wait for him to be part of the team officially
holaseahorse chapter 17 . 1/29
kakashi trying to explain sakuras aunt was pretty funny
MarMikaelson chapter 17 . 12/19/2023
Por favorr actualizaaa :(
93sskr chapter 17 . 8/8/2023
i cant stress u enough abt how i love this fic ! love how u develop each member of team 7, especially with sai and kakashi. most sakura time travel fics i read dont do that so im very happy to have read this ! i also love the kurama twist. ntm the plot is so interesting, im very much invested. cant wait for the next update
93sskr chapter 13 . 8/8/2023
im rooting for saisaku idc theyre too cute ㅠㅠ
93sskr chapter 11 . 8/8/2023
"me, and my loyal assistant" KILL MEEE THEYRE SO CUTE
Marianya4 chapter 1 . 7/22/2023
Dear author, I loved your writing style. The story has been going great so far. Looking forward to more chapters.