Reviews for Bloom Again
MelloKai chapter 16 . 6/26
Amazing. I love it. Rushed through reading it. Please update as you can— I understand the craziness of life ! Shoot me a PM I’d love to be friends and bounce ideas off of one another.
Blanche chapter 16 . 6/24
Opaaa
Se puso bueno
Espero continuación (。・ω・。)ノ
I love this fic but I'm worried that may be on its last dying legs. Would you be willing to post this onto Ao3 as well for preservation?
Nyx H chapter 1 . 6/19
Author, you beautiful human being, you got me hooked the moment Sakura started monologue-ing.
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chap!
TETRACIDE chapter 6 . 6/10
oh no... i wonder if he recognized that as his chidori...
OOOOHHH GIRL SHITTTTT
I JUST REREAD THE FIC AND THEN REREAD THE SUMMARY

"WHERE FOR ONCE TEAM 7 CHASES AFTER SAKURA"

UM? HELLO? GIRL? WHAT? AND WITH THE ADDITION OF HER GETTING THE CURSE SEAL? HELLO. GIRL. WHATTTTT?

I AM QUAKING I AM WORRIED I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED WTFFFFFFF

LOVE YA MAN, THANKS FOR WRITING
Oh my god.
I love sakura having to painfully own up to her changes, the tenderness between her and sasuke, the communication with sai. All of it so incredibly sensible and heartbreaking and brilliant. Your pacing makes the story realistic while thrashing at my heart. It's fantastic.
Thank you so much for writing.
TETRACIDE chapter 5 . 6/9
im not sure if this change is a good change... cuz now naruto is playing sakura's old role and being the one feeling left behind. i hope everything goes accordibg to plan and this change doesbt lead naruto on a different path. sakura really should've called naruto along to train with sasuke. after all, they r a team. if shes gonna teach sasuke smth she should teach naruto too
chickenugttz chapter 16 . 6/6
thanks for jot forgetting the story. pls updat
drunkkasey chapter 15 . 6/5
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD
BlueCore chapter 16 . 5/27
Can't wait for the next chapter
phosphophillite49 chapter 8 . 5/27
I smell a disaster
Im so happy you're back! I've had this bookmarked for years and would reread it from time to time. Thank you for continuing this :) I cant wait to catch up! 333
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 16 . 5/25
Update again soon please!