Reviews for Bloom Again
Fangirl chapter 16 . 5/16
It is rare to find gems like this these days. The writing is superb. I felt the appropriate fear, angst and sadness, with bits of humor. I hope you continue this. It is depressing to wait, even more if the story was left incomplete.
katkatmack chapter 16 . 5/16
you updated so soon, i'm so happy! so excited to read the rest of it! i absolutely love your writing style!
Limlora chapter 16 . 5/15
Thank you so much for your fast update!
That is definitely something new :)
I'm really curious about the relationships between each character.
(And I love Sai so SO much in your story! Please take good care of him ;;)
Lots of health, hapiness and creativity for you!
OtakuEliz.707 chapter 16 . 5/15
Wow so amazing to see this story being updated again. I have never read such good ff that has this great writing, plot structure, character growth, like you are such an amazing writer. I’m so happy to see you back, thank you so much for not giving up on this story. Life gets hard, and sometimes gets in the way of us doing things we enjoy. I hope no one is giving u a hard time. Take care beautiful soul
hermonine chapter 16 . 5/14
Great chapters! So happy to see updates!
Oh my gosh chapter 16 . 5/14
Oh man I finally caught up with this story and this is so interesting! I am so intrigued as to what Sai figured out. I love him, my dear boy.

And oh man. A lot of harsh realizations and conversations in this chapter. Looking forward to the next!
AngelsForeverIntertwined chapter 16 . 5/13
Woohoo! Wasn't really expecting the last update, but was even less prepared for this one. Everything's getting so intense now. Love how you brought up Kakashi's ineptness as a teacher. He really did kinda hinder his students' growth because of his own trauma. Even worse that the Third unleashed such a cruel guy onto unsuspecting genin who were failed because of his own bitterness. That aside, I can't wait for the next update!
Crystal Koneko chapter 16 . 5/12
Looking forward to the next chapter !
adelheidedavis chapter 16 . 5/12
MY GOD SASUKE U SWEET SWEET BOY. you write their moments SO WELL!
potstickers4lyfe chapter 16 . 5/12
am i a bitch if i kinda hate kakashi a bit here

… also i need more sakura-sasuke interaction :3
AndreeaNe chapter 16 . 5/12
So so good. Thank you!
SakurayaXD chapter 16 . 5/12
Oh, how happy I am for this! This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions, I have to address each separately.
Sasuke receiving the curse seal: expected but still sad, although it makes sense. I was hoping not, but I guess is important. I still don't think he will leave the village tho, although now Sakura is marked too, maybe in the improbable case he does leave, she can go with him to watch over him? I still hope not, besides, he's reaction to seeing the seal on HER broke and melt my heart, I swear, I love how you have developed their relationship, he might not realized yet, and she neither, but the feelings are there and is BEAUTIFUL to witness!
About Kakashi: as much as it pains me, he needed to hear that, let's be honest, Kakashi was never a good teacher, he teach them how to be a team, but nothing individually, he fail to Sakura the most, so I really think he needed to hear that. And what he told her is also true, she cannot expect to travel back in time just to repeat the same mistakes, even if is with good intentions. Poor Sai, he only wants to help, I think seeing his insight is going to be interesting.
Now I wonder what will happen next, I think the best thing will be to reveal the truth to Sasuke, maybe he will react strongly, but maybe he'll understand, I don't know, Itachi is going to be a sore point, but this Sasuke is much more emotionally invested in Sakura than the last one, maybe he will understand HER. Ahhhhhh, I'll be awaiting the next chapter faithfully, I really love this fic, is right in the top 3 of Sakura travels back in time SasuSaku FICS out there, it really is!
lavenderlilacs2 chapter 16 . 5/12
Holy moly so much has happened! I think all the confrontations in this chapter were so good and really needed to further everything.
Strikhedonia chapter 16 . 5/12
OH SHIT A UPDATE. I'm so freaking excited to read this, I wish I could hide somewhere inconspicuous at work and just read! So pumped, will leave a proper review once I have time to read it.
owlzilla chapter 15 . 5/7
Okay I am about to climb through the screen and light Kurama on fire. I checked the comments and was kind of shocked by how a few people seemed to agree with the Kyubi? This giant ball of fluff is telling her that she isn't destined to sway the world? Fuck destiny man - we threw destiny out the window the moment she rejected all that had already occurred and went back in time to change it. Who cares what destiny wants? Sakura makes her own destiny now. And then he has the AUDACITY to say that SHE "foolishly and recklessly" started the fight with Sukaku? Sakura is the only person involved who isn't remotely at fault! She tried desperately to avoid them and then to lie low enough Gaara didn't notice them. When that failed, she had them running and then when she was FORCED to stop, Naruto and Sasuke tried to reason her into fighting and when she still resisted, Sasuke made it personal by ASKING HER TO TRUST HIM. (Even then, it's clear she had come to terms at that point with the fact that they wouldn't be able to outrun them forever and she was leaving them at a disadvantage) WTF DOES KURAMA THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE? Even if he wasn't wrong about all that, I DO NOT agree that Naruto is weaker. Different isn't bad and having someone who supports and loves him the way he deserves (LIKE SAKURA IS) is not bad. She's a little overprotective, but I can see where she's coming from considering things are different now. Nothing is guaranteed and it was a miracle they all survived before. Anyway I almost hulk crushed my phone in my hands when I read all that. The mistakes I think she has been making is trying to keep things too much the same - she should forget what happened before and carve out a new path - let them stare at her back the whole way and never catch up. She's been a bit player in her own life for long enough.
855 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »