Reviews for Bloom Again
smashdenslap chapter 15 . 5/4
i love your fic so much i cant put down my phone!
smashdenslap chapter 15 . 5/4
whew what a chap. so does this mean that sakura has a curse seal too?
daxyliora chapter 15 . 5/3
this story is so amazing, I am eagerly awaiting how it all unfolds! I love this so much! thank you for your excellent rendition of tile travel 3
camelia-chan chapter 15 . 5/2
Sakura got bitten... unexpected but great in a tragic way... she needed the wake up call!
update soon, i'll be waiting again for the alert!
Limlora chapter 15 . 5/1
Oh GOD ... I've missed your story so SO much!
Truthfully, I had to read it again, but it was such a great week for me.
(Because of your story... I've red it in my breaks).
I hope you're healthy and good and .. Thank you so so much for this chapter!
My love for your writing still remains.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 15 . 4/30
Oh! I am so happy to see this back up! I can't wait to read more
Strikhedonia chapter 15 . 4/29
It's a really interesting shift in Sauske and Narutos thinking in this last chapter. You can see that they're vowing to themselves to be stronger, now that they're having to face deadly opponents alone. Very reminiscent of Sakuras amphany in the Forest of Death in the original timeline-I absolutely love the parallels. Your fight scenes are amazing-I find myself re-reading them because it is so fun to see the battles play out in my head. The details are great, Sakura is such a badass. And you dont shy around the brutality, which I enjoy. I also really REALLY enjoyed the conversation with Kurama. Harsh words but also true in a way that Sakura needed to hear. She probably does feels invincible, in a way, and its good that shes getting a reality check on where she stands in all this...Gods, the angst. Makes me question if I'm a masochist for how much I'm enjoying all this aha. But really, it is an impossible situation she's in-every decision she makes has consequences. I love how strong and determined she is to succeed, but there is kind of a beautiful irony in that she's destined to play the side character in her own story. We all know you will do her justice, but her having to recognize and accept that...ouch 3

I'm so curious on where this story is going and am really enjoying the ride. The battle scenes. The strategy. Team 7's sass (Esp Narutos, you have me cracking up whenever its a Naruto sarcasm pov), I'm here for it all haha.. I hope this story is still a nice way for you to have fun-it really is a work of art and I feel spoiled getting to read your writing.

P.S. Your cliffhangers hurt me and make me want to scream. Esp when the chapters end with someone screaming hahaha.

Until next time
arabrab004 chapter 15 . 4/29
NOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS PURE GENIOUS IM I SHOOK I NEVER IMAGINED OROCHIMARU BITTING SAKURA IM GOING CRAZY OMG
AngelsForeverIntertwined chapter 15 . 4/27
well worth the wait! if i could choose the type of writer i wanted to be, it would definitely be someone like you. i do wonder now that kurama told her flat out that she's not the important one/the person who can save anyone, if she'll pull back on her efforts. will she withdraw from her team and let them figure it out or is this team seven too attached to allow her to do that? anyway can't wait til the next update
Irina Potter Jenner chapter 15 . 4/27
Para ser sincera no pense que actualizariaa, me senti tan feliz al ver el nuevo capitulo - en serio te quedo magnifico (especialmente para entender que otra oportunidad no es sinonimo de totam mejora). Sin embargo, estoy mas conmocionada por el final de lo que me gustaria admitir - no se que pensar y estoy al borde del panico completo (Dios la impotencia por poder hacer algo es demasiado). Espero que estes bien y nos alegres pronto con la continuacion de esta increible historia. Gracias
Idyllicdream chapter 15 . 4/27
I didn’t think I would see a new update again after so long. This story is my favourite Naruto fanfiction and I find myself coming back to it from time to time, only to be saddened by the thought that it might never be finished. I hope this is a sign that you will write many more chapters.
The action scenes is excellent as ever.
I think the Kyubi made a valid point, what is Sakura’s role? Ultimately she won’t be able to control her teammates’ actions. She doesn’t want to stand your teammates growth either. But I definitely see Naruto playing a smaller role in this timeline.
SakurayaXD chapter 15 . 4/26
You don't know how happy it made me read this chapter, I read this fanfic over a year ago and as soon as I saw your update I read the whole fanfic again to refresh my memories. I love your Sakura, and that plot twist of the kyubi been in her head, and her receiving the curse seal Is sooooo good! I hope Sasuke doesn't receive the seal as well, although I doubt that it will make him leave the village now, but I wonder what will happen with Sakura? I'm so intrigued! I have only read one fanfic were Sakura receives the curse seal before, and it wasn't a time travel fic, so I have no clue, but I think is better her than Sasuke, she at least knows that one shouldn't trust the snake anyway, and I disagree with the kyubi, I mean, obviously Naruto and Sasuke are very important in the timeline, but Sakura can and will bring change as well, maybe not in the spotlight as them, but definitely will grow to be even more awesome that she was in her own time. I'm looking forward to your next update to see how everything goes down with Orochimaru, maybe Anko will come to the rescue and he will flee for now, and as Team 7 already has the 2 scrolls they could be accompanied to the tower? I mean, is the fault of the proctors not realizing that a SANNIN was infiltrated in the exam :v
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 15 . 4/26
Ahhh! Not what I was expecting with Kurama but words of wisdom, honestly. She can't control their lives and Sasuke is not one to be controlled regardless someone's good intentions. Curious to see if Orochimaru marks both of them.
Faircrown chapter 15 . 4/26
Waitttttttt! Are they both going to get the cursed seal?
wellsprings chapter 15 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story, so far. I feel like I devoured it in no time at all, but it wasn't hard. There's so many subtle changes, yet they all fit in the canon, which makes it even better. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes from here!
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »