Reviews for Bloom Again
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 15 . 4/26
Ahhh! Not what I was expecting with Kurama but words of wisdom, honestly. She can't control their lives and Sasuke is not one to be controlled regardless someone's good intentions. Curious to see if Orochimaru marks both of them.
Faircrown chapter 15 . 4/26
Waitttttttt! Are they both going to get the cursed seal?
wellsprings chapter 15 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story, so far. I feel like I devoured it in no time at all, but it wasn't hard. There's so many subtle changes, yet they all fit in the canon, which makes it even better. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes from here!
miraculoushipping chapter 15 . 4/26
Oh my god oh my god oh my god you have no idea how excited I am right now, I'm so giddy. I'm so happy to see an update, I hope you've been well all this time. I'm glad to see you come back, and what a comeback it is! Obviously, I had to reread the entire thing just to get the full impact and honestly sooo glad I did. I had theorized that Orochimaru might go for Sakura this time, I wonder how that'll affect things. It's a giant shift. But maybe this guarantees Sasuke's stay? Maybe not? How will Naruto and Sasuke improve enough to reach their previous levels, especially now that Sasuke loses his "power up" and Kurama seems to be holding back almost. Not to mention that Gaara's attention has shifted. AND Team Gai's interaction with the Sound ninja will def affect things too. Ahhhh I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Thank you for the update! :)

Btw have you ever thought about crossposting to ao3? The tagging system is way better over there in case that's something you want
Emzy2k11 chapter 15 . 4/26
Ooohhh interesting he picked sakura to give the curse mark to, why?, i thought he had his eyes set on the sharingan. I can't wait to find out what happens next, please update again soon.
adelheidedavis chapter 15 . 4/26
Even after all these years, this fic still stood the test of time and remain THE BEST depiction of a time travelling Sakura and Team 7 because of it’s COMPLEXITY and dedication to present its characters as layered individuals.

This chapter PROVES that even further. The introduction of Kyuubi adding an extra layer of urgency to the ALREADY WELL ESTABLISHED dynamics of The New team 7, forcing them to change even further. Sakura being depicted as trying to seek approval from her peers, playing into the hinted insecurities settling underneath. Naruto and his desires to be accepted. Sasuke and his loyalty.

MY GOD! after all these years I thought this fic had been abandoned. I thought, even if you did return, the pace and feel and characterization would be different.

BUT I WAS WRONG! This fic remains TOP Tier. Thank you for blessing us in this trying times. I am genuinely grateful. Your talent is BOUNDLESS!
MareAlba chapter 15 . 4/26
An update! I reread through everything when I saw it and this is actually one of my all time favourite naruto fanfics! I'm so glad you decided to update and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Goody2shoos39 chapter 15 . 4/25
WoW! That was well worth the wait. Very well done. Keep up the good work, when life allows. Look forward to the next chapter.
lavenderlilacs2 chapter 15 . 4/25
yay, I'd been waiting for this! the Sakura/Kurama interaction was good. I liked how it really made Sakura start to think and reevaluate her role in this timeline. it's so tempting to fix everything but some things can be hurt more than helped! I'm glad they escaped the sand siblings. I was hoping they'd make it out of the forest without going toe to toe with Orochimaru but I knew the odds were slim lol
potstickers4lyfe chapter 15 . 4/25
ITS AN UPDATE! AND WTF IS THIS CLIFFHANGER! ()︵
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 15 . 4/25
Woooh great chapter again!
OtakuEliz.707 chapter 15 . 4/25
Omg! I never could’ve expected an update! Congrats on coming back. I hope you are doing okay and have been taking care of yourself these past few years 3 this was amazing azmzing chapter, thank you for the wonderful update. I’m looking forward to seeing what comes next! Thank you for not abandoning the story and continue to take care YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEE
Papilionem chapter 15 . 4/25
OMG ... estaba esperando la actualización de otro fanfic, pero para nada de este.

No digo que no estoy feliz, estoy muy emocionada, estaba chillando cuando vi mi bandeja de entrada.
Estoy feliz por la actualización, han pasa como 4 años xd

Usted no sabe lo feliz que me hace, espero que sus estudios estén yendo bien (entiendo que no actualice mucho, medicina debe ser muy díficil).

Con respecto a la historia ... Entonces Naruto siempre supo que Sakura activaría el jutsu ... No sé que pensar, rayos, debió dolerle mucho a Sakura xDD

Es acaso este capítulo en donde Sasuke confirma sus sentimientos? JAJJDKAKKDS esperemos si xD

Mi bebé Naruto, pues si, Sakura lo estaba mimando y yo también sentía que se estaba volviendo débil.

Pero cómo Sakura construirá su papel en su mundo? Tiene mucha razón Kyubi en advertirle, ella no tiene por qué interferir, además lo de Gaara me parece raro, creo que Ichibi también conoce la situación.

Entonces, esa últimas líneas ... Estamos confirmando a una Sakura con futuros problemas de ira y melancolía? XD (creo que soy muy cruel por burlarme de su situación ;-;)

Dudo que Sasuke sea el que se valla de Konoha ... Más de un rol se va a invertir en esta historia xdd espero que si, porque así sería más interesante xdd

Son 4 años sin actualizar, esperaba unas palabras por parte de la autora JAJJSJADKKAK

Una broma xd

Espero que esté bien de salud y que sus estudios vayan muy bien, le deseo lo mejor. Saludos desde Perú.
Crystal Koneko chapter 15 . 4/25
So happy to get to read this again!
Faircrown chapter 3 . 4/25
Wow. Love this chapter. I'm so glad they passed lol. I thought Sakura was a bit careless to show off so many skills already but I guess there's an explanation soon? It seems to raise so many suspicions. Also, at the end I was so surprised that someone broke in her room! I'm guessing it's Sai for some reason, because you wrote genin? Ahhh can't wait to find out next.
856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »