Reviews for The West End of Reasonable
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Just discovered this. I really enjoyed what there was. Do you plan to write more?

Liz W
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
More story please.
KitKat chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
O, how enthralling. What is it? Curiosity killed the cat. Good thing I spell mine with a "K" or I would be a little worried.
Lady Maria chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
different. i like because of that. please update.
Felis chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
I sincerely hope you continue this story as well as the one about Severus and Flavius! Both stories are enjoyable and do a good job of capturing Snape's humanity-as well as his charming methodology in class!

Also, is there any chance of this story being tied in with Inverted Enemy? I like all three stories and the interactions might be interesting (or explosive!)
double R chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
This is really good. Keep writing, I can't wait to see where it is going.
sadilou chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Nice work. I like Gwylan and Flavius. I'm kind of surprised you didn't put in some of the differences that you would find between their speech (Americanisms vs. Britain-isms) and the students of the school. I suppose you wouldn't find it with Flacius except in the most general way. She seems a very old 11.

I also liked how you're getting into details with potions. I can tell the link you've put in here between cooking and chemistry and just plain wizardry.

Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Please write more of this story.

Hufflepuffs are either ignored or derided. So a Huffy with Ravenclaw brains is great.

Stories don't have to follow the same old trails. keeping forgeing ahead.
LadyD chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
smashing job m'dear! keep up the great work!
Eizoku chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
*grins* I love Flavius's personality! He didn't know what would happen so he tried it, and it exploded! (Lol. "What a bang!")Other people would most likely get irritated, but he seemed to have enjoyed it. I also liked the bit about the rolling pin! Hehe. I'm in a good mood right now, so I am having a hard time commenting on anything else but the humor! Ah, well. It was good!
AuburnTressed chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
This story is awesome! I'm usually not a fan of original characters, but I han't help but like this one. I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter_ Keep up the great work_

*Celeste*
Eizoku chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Thanks for telling me about your story! I think it is very good! (and don't worry; I am not just saying that to be polite to one of my reviewers, because I really mean it!)Don't stop writing!