Reviews for Locked In
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
Rereading all this just after "Rapidly and deeply in love" is so beautiful, it could be a splendid movie. Thank you for writing and sharing all this.
HelenFD chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
Thank you. I just loved your story. Persuasion and P&P are my two favourite JA's. You have put in the extras that I felt were missing in the original.
[PS My apologies to JA]
I have a new computer and I will have to find my login details.
mangosmum chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Its an enjoyable story which changes the original only slightly. I do appreciate that Mary isn't as prominent as in the original because she's possibly the most annoying character in all of Miss Austen 's novels.
mangosmum chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Its difficult as an American to read the British grammar. We don't use terms such as "had been stood". Instead we would use " had been standing ". Except for the grammatical differences its a good story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2017
Loved...loved...loved this! So much fun. I love Persuasion and it's letter...but always wished Miss Austen had given us a little more direct interaction between our favorite couple. I wanted them to talk...and I wanted to know what they said to one another. This story delivers on the interaction...it's great!

And I just read the Pushed Out sequel (I know it's not complete yet)...going back to it to comment as well
hippogriff-tamer chapter 17 . 5/30/2017
This was a wonderfully written story where the characters were written similar to the book thanks for sharing it!
daisy321 chapter 17 . 5/6/2017
You deserve as many reviews as possible. Persuasion is my favourite Jane Austen novel and you have totally done it justice.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2017
What a beautiful story! There's so few Persuasion ff out there but yours is such a beautiful 'what if' that I'm in love. They were treated with such love and care and, ugh, I (kindly, strongly, hope to persuade) demand that there be a sequel because this feels like only the beginning and there should be more haha. In the meantime, I'm checking your other stories to fall in love with! Well done :D
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2017
The proposal was so beautiful. Very touching. What a way to end the story. They are clearly so in love and can't bear to be apart from each other. However, it feels a little incomplete and desperately needs a sequel (*wink*).
Galatea Galatea chapter 17 . 3/2/2017
Ahhhhhhh! Now it's over. What am I going to do with my life? Hey! Start another story! Maybe a continuation of this one?
blessedwith5 chapter 17 . 3/1/2017
Swoon... Quite beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely story. They are, hands down, my favorite couple. You captured them perfectly.
Claire chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could imagine the last scene the proposal. Just beautiful. I can't wait to see what u write next a sequel would be Fantastic.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
Nice! Thank you for a wonderful Persuasion variation! I hope you continue with them - Persuasion is my favorite Austen novel and there is too little written! Please write more Persuasion! I think it was Austen's most passionate novel and shows her hero with the best of all qualities - dash and charm, as well as dependability and substance. Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2017
Hurray! Finally!
voodoomarie chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
Oh this was such a beautiful ending! I never like it when the story ends at the proposal, but this was just perfect. A sequel would be awesome. Heck, anything and everything you write has been wonderful.