Reviews for Where We Can Be Safe
smartmeh007 chapter 30 . 5/8
This is much more enjoyable than the book.
Penelope Applegate chapter 2 . 4/13
Ugh, of course, the typical lack of understanding on the part of Katniss and Peeta when it comes to poor Gale... I mean, I can’t expect him to be all hysterically happy when he was pretty blindsided by all of this. He was always just as obsessed as Peeta was, and just as afraid to show it, but Katniss chose Peeta, so they expect Gale to just get over it... Seems unfair, but rather typical of two lovebirds who are wholly absorbed in themselves and their new life together. But it makes me so sad for Gale, even if he’s a selfish jerk, too.
Bookz4life chapter 15 . 2/3
ohhhhhh nice avengers reference! also I like the thought on the cloth diapers but I do have to admit that they can get almost as expensive as non cloth diapers but they are better for the environment!
baldcoder chapter 30 . 10/30/2017
Good sequel! Thanks for writing.
agentfandoms74 chapter 25 . 10/5/2017
WAIT WHAT GALE IS DEAD? NOOO
agentfandoms74 chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
this is such a good story but should totally be rated m
cyberlynxnet chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I've got to be honest and say that why I have been skeptical of many of the things that happened during this writing , I just couldn't put it down. it does feel like some of the things towards the end and how long they were in the capital and how short a time it took for them to clean up District 12 seemed highly unlikely I guess that is the beauty of writing liberties. you never know how one decision could have changed Katniss's life and her relationship with Peeta and I think you did a very good job of presenting a viable alternative universe.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2017
Que bonita historia! El otro día en Netflix volvi a ver la primera y segunda película de la saga, me dieron muchas ganas de leer una fanfiction y me encontré con la tuya. Disfrute mucho la lectura, gracias por compartirla.-
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 30 . 5/17/2017
awww too cute!
Lina chapter 30 . 5/11/2017
Thank you soooooo much. I love your fanfictions so much. Please try to write as much and as fast as poosible.
Thanks! Love u
Guest chapter 30 . 5/11/2017
Great story - thank you for this tremendous work including your time and love of these characters.
GoPinkLion chapter 31 . 5/11/2017
It appears to be fixed
GoPinkLion chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
So the notifications were weird this week, and I just saw this new update!

I love happy endings! All the feels! This story really was great. I loved the loot twists and surprised you had in store for us.

I'm super excited fornyiur next story!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/8/2017
OMGosh! Amazing Story. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.
Ifdy chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
Congrats, You did a really nice job here :)