Reviews for Escape
I love it. I wish you would continue with the story
Just found this story... IT’S GREAT! I hope you come back soon and post more . Can’t wait to see how the wrangle the captain and what’s really going on with Diana. More Nick/Adalind too .
por favor continue, me encanta esta historia, porque no hay mas actualizaciones es una lastima porque es muy buena
NANOU0960 chapter 25 . 5/29
Please continue this story
Ajax28 chapter 1 . 5/28
I really enjoyed this story. I hope that one day you'll finish it
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 36 . 5/24
This story is fudgin brilliant, BRILLIANT! This story has everything: drama, comedy, angst, romance- hotdamn! Everything was so perfect. I eagerly await the next chapter whenever you are able to share it with us.
h0neybunch chapter 36 . 5/18
Please come back and continue I need more
Blue-azul-acero chapter 36 . 5/15
continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...continue please...

I know it's something repetitive but I really love I read it every weekend so I do not lose the thread of the story seriously I love.

It is also a very interesting story I left I think before review but as only allows one connected because I had to leave my account to leave another please continue I want to know what will happen now with them I love Nadalind and your writing is great
Ajax28 chapter 1 . 5/8
Please come back soon. Waiting to see what happens next...
NANOU0960 chapter 3 . 4/28
I miss you i home To ready chapitre 37 impatiently
Anon chapter 36 . 4/16
This is like sooooo good. Its the best. I really enjoy reading your story. Thank you so very much for writing it and also sharing it!
Ada Schade chapter 36 . 3/27
Hello, I wanted to ask dear if it will continue with your story escape soon I am very curious what Adalind intends to ... Please update.
NANOU0960 chapter 1 . 3/16
Your story misses me terribly hoping to see you again soon
Ariannegarabito chapter 36 . 3/9
I hope you comme back, i love all tour stories.
Kate chapter 36 . 2/20
I love the story. Please carry on with it. I feel like the sultan waiting for Scheherazade to continue with her story!