Reviews for Gate: Thus the Sorcerous Kingdom Fought There
The anticipation is murder
I want to continue reading your story.
Edwardanthony Aparecio chapter 26 . 10/15
i want to read more im so really hype when i read this story
This story is good, it would be even better if it was beta tested
Is it coming soon?
Inevitably weird chapter 18 . 10/5
you have to many plot lines and characters to follow this story just became a mess. I can continue with it further.
So... The architect is Azathoth or at least, an avatar of Azathoth... Well, shit, this is going to be messy
gerend chapter 26 . 10/1
Pretty much spent my entire weekend reading all 26 chapters and holy crap was it well worth it. At first I couldn't keep up with the constant introduction of new characters but once I learned who everyone was everything blended together well. Your side characters as well as OCs work really great in the universes you put them into and aside from Ulbert who feels like unnecessary decoration, all the characters are done expertly. Although English isn't your first language I would never blame anyone for having mistakes in something they aren't being paid for. The story line is mouth watering, fun and multilayered, you do a great job representing the little guys.

I am extremely excited for your next release and look forward to the future you're creating.

Sincerely one of your new biggest fans, Gerend.
OverWarlord chapter 24 . 9/25
I like this chapter...but what does the future hold?
The SENDER and the TRAVELER chapter 26 . 9/22
You should read the wild last boss an female angel with black wings that once conquered the world only to be defeat by her formor allies.
I think that the main character of that can be the mother of esdeath
shinjutree chapter 15 . 9/18
the story was good up until this chapter. Then you ass pulled a villain out of nowhere, that supposedly can rival the op level of ainz. With this chapter i am done with the story, because i hate stories that just ass pull a op villain out of a hat for drama's sake. In my opinion that is the sign of a story going down hill.
zetsubougintama chapter 26 . 9/18
I at least see how Tyuule well in Sorcerous Kingdom and Pandora Actor? It's feeling like you abandon her when she is freed. I want to see her reconcile with her warrior sisters or at least how well she live with Pandora.
Inactivedds3 chapter 26 . 9/16
alright. The crossover widens.
MOR the Divine Being chapter 26 . 9/15
Never thought the Yaldabaoth persona would came in very useful, I guess I misjudged it's true potential
Bicorn chapter 26 . 9/15