Reviews for Objectivity
Dark Rose Charm chapter 42 . 20h
I wonder how kakashi will react when he see her at all let alone big good job sasuke I am proud of you too! Love this story
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 42 . 9/20
this story is amazing. simply amazing.
King4Saiyans chapter 42 . 9/16
Such a heart-breaking update! Poor Sasuke... (I hate him - and Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi too - in canon, but here you've managed to make every single character highly likeable; so thanks for that! :D)
)I'm glad Haruhi is human-sized, because it means she isn't going to get squished. On the other hand, now she won't be able to hide in anyone's pocket; so I've got mixed feelings (mostly happy though).
I'm in love with your story! I hope life is good for you, and that you are able to keep the story going.
Is she staying human-sized? If so, that's a total game changer for the dynamics of the team. I can't wait to see where you'll go with this!
BasicallyAntiSocialRose chapter 42 . 9/15
I'm actually going to go insane. I usually never read stories that are WIP but this one caught my eye and against my better judgment I started it. (THANK GOD I DID THOUGH! I love Haruhi and Kakashi so much, I'm obsessed with every character in this story and can not wait for the next chapter!congrats this is the first time I like both Sakura and Sasuke at the same time.]
streetplaa-cruz chapter 42 . 9/15
Now that Haruhi is human sized I am ready for her to mother all the children even more now and for Kakashi to have nothing to hold him back!
Junior VB chapter 42 . 9/14
Haruhi es de tamaño humano de nuevo.
Haruhi is human sized again.
Hunter Redflame chapter 42 . 9/14
...Congratulations, you are perhaps the first author to bring me to this level. Ahem...

MOAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHTDVHICSVHDCSJOPBSEHJINGRHB GUY 1!11!11!111
BlueSeraphos chapter 42 . 9/14
I... was not expecting that. She’s big again, I wonder how that would change everything? Will she be able to grow small again? Would Konoha allow her to grow small again or will they keep her captive in her normal ( 5”9 ) size? I can’t wait to find out!
ImReallyShort chapter 42 . 9/14
Ahhhh shit argh I just wanna know how it all eeeeends. Great chapter, can’t wait for the next one!
ZeroJ25 chapter 42 . 9/13
Awesome chapter. And I think it will make kakashi behave more awkward than usual
Luckyshot8 chapter 42 . 9/13
Waits you forgot the person who freed her and if they wore a cloak it makes me think it’s obito or someone
Momochan77 chapter 42 . 9/13
Ooh! Haruhi is finally her normal size again! I can’t wait to see how the others all react to that! Especially Kakashi! See you next update!
taylor.denney2 chapter 42 . 9/13