Reviews for The Missing Years
s.k.f.f.f chapter 9 . 10/28/2023
my girl espee you did it, if it's a girl, lol. great to see another chapter in between his legendary beginnings.
PolarDawn chapter 8 . 10/5/2023
Welcome back! Very excited to see more from you! I hope things are well!
r40 chapter 8 . 10/4/2023
Holy you're back!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2023
Man this is one of my favorite stories on the site so I'm glad it's back! 5 years is crazy to think about lol.
SpecimeN87 chapter 7 . 3/22/2022
Your work is fantastic! i hope to see more of it again soon. just finished your completed works and am about to start Redemption! Take care!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2020
Double thumbs up!
DarkLucario98 chapter 4 . 5/31/2018
I freaking love what you did with Snorlax
mppiyush chapter 7 . 4/9/2018
Very good redemption fic
PolarDawn chapter 7 . 3/21/2018
OMG! Redemption on Friday! I'm super stoked to see how the third story starts out!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
awesome, Pidgeot is huge. I honestly cannot wait for the blond haired grill to be shamed in next and final series.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
Yes! I can hardly wait for Redemption lama! The wait was definitely worth it, and The Missing Years has certainly been a great read during this time!
Advanceshipping chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
quite nice. glad to see what you do with the story :D
OnePunchFan8 chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
Great! I always thought Ash was a asshole for leaving Pidgeot. And forgetting about her.
NegatronWildHawk chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
Yes, Pidgeot is back! It was nice to see the deteriorating interaction skills of Ash for charactet development, yet it is sad to see that happen.

Was it Sonia who was watching Ash? I remember her coming clean about the incident in 'A World Divided'. I'm curious.

Redemption is set to set its foot in fanfiction! I'm really excited for it, and I believe the others are as well. I think it'll be another interesting installment. No doubt about it.

Until Friday,
RadicalReader261 chapter 7 . 3/20/2018
Yes! Can't wait for that!
You have done an awesome job writing these stories.
Will be waiting for the next awesome fic!
Super Hyped Up,