Reviews for Virtues
ana chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
this is definitly *the* cutest story I've ever read! please write more! congrats!

ana
DawnsDinos chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Just let me know how many times you need to be asked to write another chapter because I'm willing to ask that many times.
Mockingbird4 chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Hey, I hope you write more to this! I'm glad that I'm not the only person who watches the Agency out there! (*cough* not to brag, but I emailed and asked for this section...*cough cough* lol)

Keep up the good work. :)
DawnsDinos chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Great job. Keep writing FF. I really enjoyed it.
Amy chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
You said to ask for another chap...I'm asking!
Laura08 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I love it and you should write more chapters to this story. I mean its different then other ff because it tells you what both Terri anad Stiles are thinking. YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE I REQUST YOU TO! for all of us Stiles and Terri lovers!PLEASE!
kathy chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
this is so good
Amy chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Okay.I know that I already I really wanted to ask you if you're going to be writing more, and if so, hint wink wink. I thought that I would post this cuz everyone else wants to is amazing! I keep on reading and rereading it!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
HEY! Way to go Agency lover! Thankgod someone started doing agency fan fic-I was dying! I love this story! it's amazing! Please keep on writing-it might inspire others! And did you like this weeks episode?
Liz 582 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Hey! Finally some Agency fanfic. It's about time. Hope lots more people write in. Keep it up!
KatrinaHighKick chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Yay! Finally we have some The Agency fics! And good ones! That's great!
Rya chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Hey there! So glad we finally have some agency fanfics! I love stiles and terri together so I hope this fic continues!
r chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Giving him a bit of a stalker quality? But somehow, the introspectivenes just works.
danfan3690 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I couldn't sign in, so this'll have to do!

So...

Yay! I'm sooooo gald someone finally published an Agency fic! Lexis a cutie ;)! I like it! You were very brave to publish the first fic! Write on (lol)!

~*Lexxy*~
danfan3690 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I couldn't sign in, so this'll have to do!

So...