Reviews for Weasley's scrooged
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
people are stupid they are calling molly a bigot, why because she did not like fleur people for get hermonie did not like her either, and she was kind of a bitch.

and the reason harry was not there when fred died, is left the castle, the weasly did nothing wrong,
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
hermonie betray harry 3 year, she stop talking to ron 6 so, how come no body blame her, or the fact ron dealing with loseing his brother, ron never really had a temper, only to defend his friend, and molly was telling he kids stuff like finish school, stuff any parent would want for there kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
seem like a ron bashing story because ron did not blame harry, and ron has proven more then willing to die to save harry.
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
Harry is an ass
SarahOlivier chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
How is Ginny stringing Harry along? That makes no sense
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Interesting story thanks for writing it!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Slytherin66 chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
A good story although I think Ginny and the Weasley's don't deserve Harry. I think the story would have been better if it was just Harry/Luna at the end but that is just my opinion. Luna could deal with having another wife where others would not.

Cheers for this story I look forward to what you post next.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
Loved it:):)
pottermum chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
Disappointed in the ending
Sakure of Snow chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
I enjoyed this story a lot. Very interesting with how you crafted it with A Christmas Carol as an inspiration. Most of the relationships flowed naturally. I have to admit I was a little put off on the ply relationship. Not because I have an issue with poly, it just felt like Ginny got off easy. She handled the consequences admirably, but I would have much preferred her explore more options or even take time to explore herself. Cultivate a friendship with him once again before jumping into an overly strained romance. But that's just my opinion.

Otherwise, very well done.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great. i don't think Harry should marry Ginny she's to much like molly.
Pikachu79 chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
I would prefer this future where Harry is with Luna but it may not happen in this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Interesting chapter please post again soon thanks!
flames and roses chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
I really like this story! It's truly inspired. Are we going to see the rest of Ron's trips? Also, are the three going to be visited by more than one spirit? Looking forward to an update!

Happy writing!