Reviews for Artificial
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Damn. I really love this story, but... damn. Wish it'd gone in a different direction. I don't like unhappy endings, even if they are realistic. :( Thanks for writing, anyway.
caz15th chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Aww... reading that last chapter was heartbreaking. I love this story, and the ending just makes it tragic in the way only Terminator can be. The chance for salavation/help is right there, and the humans unknowingly destroy it.

Very sad, but beautifully written :)
missmeliss chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Just finished your story and I really enjoyed it - though the ending left me feeling a little empty inside (which I hope you see as a compliment to your skills as a writer). You created a character that was easy to like - from his almost childlike curiosity to his awkward attempts to imitate human behaviour - reading his story was a real pleasure. It would be great if you did write some sort of sequel but I don't know what my chances are after 7 years. At any rate, you've done a great job - well done!
missmeliss chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
What a fantastic chapter! I love readng about Thomas slowly adjusting his behaviour and you've done really well with the pacing and the rate at which he is learning. Can't wait to read further - good job!
PskullV chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Very gid so far.

I especially like yer depiction of the terminator's various programs.

Let's see if the rest of yer story matches up.
dyingsoul 36 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
... im not happy.

This was a good fic. I liked the new terminator and tom was a well nice guy but i hated that he died. I hate unhappy endings.

I don't think the resistance would have been that cruel. Maria is connors daughter, she, and he, should have realised that there was more to tom then a killing machine.

I liked it,but i feel you rushed it to a quick ending.

Sniff... damn depressing ending.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Although I would have liked the ending to be a bit more cheery it was phenomenal! Incredible! I loved it! You deserve a lot more reviews for this master piece :D I thought of writing a story kinda like this... but all my ideas tend to be a bit exaggerating (is that even a word?) lol anywho, please write a sequel!
Ceries chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
this was... inspired. i hope that you might be able to continue this, as Thomas is one very intriging and original charector. oh, and if we see him at the front of the ship screaming anything about being the king of the world, ill shoot him myself. :)
Patapata chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
True: Writer can do what he wants with his characters.

Also true: reader can refuse to read...

'nuff said.
charmingsyrai chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
I just don't understand how people bother to complain bout the ending. Honestly. Author writes what he or she wants and no one should have any complains on that. ANYWAY.

I loved that. I absolutely loved it - different and dark, unlike most of the stories I've read. Then again, I've never been into fluffy stuff where everything always ends up the way readers want them to. What's the point in that? I'm moving on! I am! So - I loved the ending too because it was something you didn't quite expect, or I didn't anyway. The first chapter really captured you and you couldn't stop reading so from my point of you ten outta ten stars. Excellent piece of writing.
Crest chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
Was overjoyed to find you finished the story... scanned the last two chapters - glad I didn't actually READ them. Depressed enough, here - don't want to add to this condition by reading depressing crap.
Still - thanks for doing FOUR great chapters...
Anonymousandnameless chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
Woah, that was unexpected. Pretty depressing, actually, but still it was cool idea and well done.
ShadowHeart chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
You said you wanted to dodge convention and you did. Good job. I try to do the same thing but I don't always do a great job. I can see why several readers would be disappointed, but I don't think it detracts from the fact that this is a great story. Even so, I find the simple, sappy reader in me wanting a continuation, and some sort of denoument for Thomas, instead of simply lying deactivated on a bench somewhere. Even so, it's a very creative story.
ShadowHeart chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Okay, this is my first Terminator fic, and I definitely enjoy it. Your first chapter describes your main character very well and I like your bit on the history of the Terminator. On another note, I took a peek at your review list and saw that one pesky flame-freak. I just want to say that I've had that happen to me and not to let it get to you. You're obviously smarter than he is anyway. Anyway, I'm on to the next chapter.
cyankupo chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
This story is fascinating, because it shows a naive outsider's view of humanity. The main character seemed to think that he would be accepted by the humans, even if they knew what he was. I think your ending has something to say about humanity and the human distrust of the unknown. I just have one question...why didn't T-E1 resist as the humans 'dissected' him?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »