Reviews for The Storm
Debbie chapter 11 . 1/5/2018
I'm happy to see this story come to its natural conclusion.
As for prompts, well I had one another writing friend may be doing over at Archive for me.
Along the lines of this, and perhaps you could have a go at it. D'Art has to go undercover at a brothel that caters to men and women. The inseparables are not happy because they didn't find out until d'Art was already established there. Athos is furious with Treville. D'Art manages to catch the eye of the owner of the establishment and things go downhill from there. If you'd like to pick up the challenge that would be great.
FierGascon chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Nice conclusion: you did it! happy dance

Looking forward to read your next story: d'Artagnan-angst is right up my alley!
Foxy005 chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Thank you for finishing this story! It always seemed a bit sudden to end at chapter 9 - though it would have been possible. This is way better though ;)
I myself really enjoy reading modern AUs right now... there is a lot potential for D'Artagnan Angst ;) But anything centered on D'Artagnan is good for me :P
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW so good hate to see the end of it.. Cant wait to see what u have planned next? anything thats drama intense or near death , kidnapped always my fave fics
Helensg chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Not d’Artagnan angst but Athos whump?Pretty please
Snowchic47 chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Great story! thank you for finishing it!
Tidia chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Such a nice conclusion that keeps Athos out of the taverns and d'Artagnan on his way!
criminally charmed chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Nice ending. Love d'Artagnan angst.
FierGascon chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Awwww...

Papa Tréville sure was impressive in this chapter: bravo!

And thanks for coming back to this story! :-)
Tidia chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Great job! They made it to the garrison and I like the Treville flashback
WelshEssex chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
So great to catch up with this again and then have the added bonus of a new chapter. Lovely to have an insight on how Treville views d’Artagnan and that the punishment he sets the others helps them keep an eye on d’Artagnan and finally some sage advice to Athos. Thanks for updating.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Wow Treville took the time to help d'Artagnan to become better at that move.. Athos I think was fustrated and just couldent get him to see what he really wanted him to learn.. Treville had to do what was best for them punishment wise.. His chat with Athos kinda threwAthos a tad bit but hopefully he'll do better .. Cant wait to see whats comming next :-)
criminally charmed chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
I always thought the story was good but this chapter made it better. Loved the flashback with Treville and d'Artagnan.
ploiuiu chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
I really wish now to know what d'Artagnan is hiding!
Tidia chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
Porthos was very worried and now relieved. In fact they all are but there is still a trip back-should I be worried?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »