Reviews for Shattered Glass
sjmpets1b chapter 18 . 4/22/2017
Gus is one lucky little boy to be loved so much.
Two pups and three babies. Next year i going to be a hoot.
sjmpets1b chapter 16 . 2/27/2017
Oh man what a charmer. Takes after his fathers.
Three? Are they ready for three? Congrats Taylor-Kinneys.
Michael and Ben living next door to the munchers? Oy! Ha!
sjmpets1b chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
What a romantic trip Brian planned for the love of his life. Going home with the promise of marriage and children fluttering around in Justin's head.
Deb really controlled herself. Surprised. Maybe instead of moving closer to Brian and justin and further away ftom Michael and Ben they should move somewhere in between. Somewhere where they can learn to stand on their own.
sjmpets1b chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
Funny that Brian mentioned marriage. Is he thinking about it?
Gus is so adorable. Glad he made a friend different from himself. They can learn things about and from each other.

Can picture Brian stuck in the slide. Ha!
sjmpets1b chapter 13 . 2/6/2017
Sweet update.
Can't blame the men for the trepidation they're feeling.
I'd go with Gus going to school closer to Brian.
sjmpets1b chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
Joan must have read them to him. Poor baby. But he is right they are a bit violent. Ha!

Glad things are working out for the girls but I'm thrilled J R's first word was Gus. He's the one that cared most.
DowntownTabby chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
I have to agree with the previous reviewer that it makes no sense that Brian and Justin would agree to father more children when Lindsay and Melanie can't manage the two they already have. And they also agree to do it without even taking any time to think about what is one of the most important decisions people can make. I hope you have Brian and Justin change their mind about fathering children because it just doesn't seem logical for them to do so with how you've written their characters and the situation with Lindsay and Melanie.
Dibart chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
I have just one question, your story is quite clever so far but I was wondering why would Justin and Brian agreed to father more children for the girls when those same girls cannot take care of the two they have
sjmpets1b chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
I hope the girls get the help they need or there won't be other children to raise. Gus can rest easy.
Great update.
jackie from ohio chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
I would like to know how Justin and brian deal with the mothers
sjmpets1b chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Sweet.
Didn't know Brian was a cook and an artist.
sjmpets1b chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Great update but I think there should be some consequences for Gus' running away.
jackie of ohio chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
please keep this touching story going, it is a great relief that gus is okay and coming home, but how does this dave keep showing up, especially in altoona
sjmpets1b chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
Great update.
Certainly lucky for Gus. Alesky gets a job at the diner where he and Gus just ate dinner. Dave seems to be everywhere Gus runs to. The bus driver knew something was up and was going to do something about it.
Would have sent Lindsay back to her own home and let her stew. It wouldn't of happened if she would have just stayed away.
jackie from ohio chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
this is very good, it shows how fighting adults can scare and traumatize their kids. I cannot wait for the next installment