Reviews for Just Your Typical Shire Romance
Samantha Apassionata Simon chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Finish please! IT's a nice Fan fic!
Harry Potter's Crazed Stalker chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Aww...hobbits cuddling, thats got to be the cutest thing ever! Please update soon!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Cute. I liked it. _ I'll be waiting for more!
Artemis-chan
Concetta chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
This is such a good story so far! You've given their stories a lot of depth, especially in the first chapter. I like how you started off with them talking about a situation that the reader wasn't too clear on at first, it was a good attention grabber!
UPDATE SON!
Ciao!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
Yay! Honestly, I know what you mean about not updating, and I understand completely. Yay for the update though. _
Estella's getting fiesty, and Merry's getting tempramental. _ All in all, a great chapter. Can't wait to see more of this!
Artemis-chan
Elenmellon chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Hey Em, my first review (finally, right?)...fyi, there seems to be one typo per chapter (and I actually noticed this time). I like how there are still little hints of fluff floating about, though this is far different from the "adorable Hobbit story." I also like Merry leaving at the end...he's being kind of annoying, but annoying in a good way. BTW, is this your "epic" Hobbit story?
Frodorocks chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
aw i love this story! please write more. i love the way u write about merry and pippin, thats just how they're sposed to be!
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update and really soon! then can u email me when you have? Thanx
Natta chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
I completely lost this story and now I finally found it again! Great!
Frannie1 chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
A cliffhanger! And you thought nobody would notice. Well, I noticed. I bet you got all excited when you saw you had another review. I can even see your high hopes (in physical form, of course) shattering on the hard, cold floor. Ah, that's enough, I think. You should write more. I'm anxious to find out what happens next...even though you've already told me some of it. Oh, yeah, I was going to tell you this: I think you make Pippin out to be too stupid. But I suppose that's your judgement call to make. It just seems to me that he would've gotten a little brighter after that little ordeal.
Lady of Ithilien chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
Well, that was definitely worth the wait! Best chapter so far, I think. The banter between Merry and Estella was so much fun; heck, the writing for the whole chapter was great. This line was my favorite:

"Merry swiftly made his exit, feeling that somehow, in some way that he was unaware of, he’d made a fool of himself."

I just love that line for some reason. Poor Merry. . . he's falling in love and he doesn't even know it! I think this is going to turn out to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to read more. Take your time, of course - if we have to wait awhile for chapters as good as this, then it's time well spent, in my opinion.

Hmm. . . wonder who it is that's been looking for Pippin. . . I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself for now, in case I'm wrong. ;)

Eagerly awaiting more!
bertiebottsgeorge chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
Aww, very cute! I like the way you started the story off. YAY!
IngeniousIdea chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Dun dun DUN! *dramatic chord* Who could this unknown personage (hobbitage? :D) be?

As usual, very nice! I'm eagerly awaiting what looks to be a very entertaining situation. And WHAT is cuter than Merry in denial? ::grins:: Pippin is charming and Estella is quite intriguing, as well. You'd better hurry and update soon!
Pansy Chubb chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Very cute story. I love Merry's line "Pippin, have you ever noticed Estella's eyes are quite... brown?" Very funny.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
LOL! Pippin had it coming, of course. We all know that. And Merry's such an interesting character. Please write more, I really like how you're doing this!