Reviews for Just Your Typical Shire Romance
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
I love it! Update soon ;)
bertiebottsgeorge chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Please continue, I like how it is going slowly but surely. Not all, "Oh hi Merry nice to see you again."

"Estella I love you"

"I love you too."

*kiss kiss*

Hehe, Im weird. but anyway. I like this. Good job.
bertiebottsgeorge chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
*gasp* How cute!

CONTINUE!
Merfy chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Very enjoyable-loved the first chapter to bits.I never imagined Estella like that, but I like it. I anxiously await an update. :)
Lady of Ithilien chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
YAY! You *did* write a Merry/Estella story! And it's wonderful! I love how you've written Estella (quite a lot how I've pictured her ;) ). You've also done very well with writing Merry and Pippin's friendship. *sigh* That silly Brandybuck. There's nothing wrong with settling down and raising five or six screaming children! ;) So, I'd say yes, this is definitely worth continuing. Great job!
IngeniousIdea chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Yay! I'm glad you decided to keep going: the story looks really promising! (hee hee."I spend an awful lot of time with you, one thinks WE'RE in love." Take THAT, slashers! Ü). Great job, keep it up!
Natta chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
please go we have a nice little kill-fatty-chapter soon?
Frannie chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I like your story and I think you should write more, but there's something that's been nagging me. Where's Pippin? Ha ha! I knew you could take that joke. No, seriously, keep writing.
Brandywine chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Please continue, Id love to read more about Merry. At least this beginning sounds very promising; its both serious and humorous. :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2