Reviews for Something More
pinkheels7000 chapter 5 . 5/11/2017
Hello! No pressure, honest, but this is such a rad story! I was wondering, wildly hoping, maybe a new chapter may be on the horizon? Thanks for a lovely story so far!
Opi chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
Mmmmooooorrrreeeeeee
...
Please
AlanaSG711 chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
I just finished watching the first season and I'm hooked. I really hope they continue. Love your story, can't wait to read more. But does him coming to Kansas mean that Dorothy won't get her powers? Update soon! ]
NickyM96 chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
Good job. I've really enjoyed the direction you've taken the story. I can't wait to read more. I'm really interested in seeing how Lucas adjusts to life in Kansas and to see how Lucas and Dorothy deal with any feelings that may arise between them.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
Yess!
Lost Time Traveler chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
I love The Count of Monte Christopher by Alexandre Dumas! Edmund Dante and his journey is absolutely incredible!
Lady Murdock chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
This is my new favorite fan fiction- great job with this story! You capture both of their voices so well! I can't wait to see what comes next!
luckyj525 chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
I really love this fic!
strangeJenny chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
I really like this story. How you have had this one tweak and ran with it.
Please keep updating
ChippedNotBroken chapter 4 . 2/26/2017
I love this fic! The AU switcheroo situation of Lucas being sucked into Dorothy's world is brilliant! I recently binge watched Emerald City on Hulu and am obsessed with the DorothyxLucas pairing, so I jumped to fanfic to sate my between-episode blues and was pleasantly surprised to discover your wonderful story! The show is my new obsession, but I sort of wish your fic could also be a television series. I'm definitely going to read every chapter of this story that you put out! Please carry on with this lovely fic, it's too amazing to be abandoned! x)
PoisonIvy533 chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
Love it! Girl take him home with you. Kidnap him if you have to.
Snowanchester chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
Very nice writing. Can't wait to see where it'll go ;) Love the fact that you reversed the original plot, that was smart!
PoisonIvy533 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
This is really good so far. I can't wait for more. Especially after what they did that last episode : ( Stupid Glinda.
Lady Murdock chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I so needed this after last night's episode which totally destroyed me... you've really captured the characters' voices- very well done. I'm really looking forward to where this goes!
Lady Murdock chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Loving this- looking forward to your update