Reviews for Tales of the Oppressed: Redux
Rusdov chapter 1 . 9/21
Let's see... protagonist is insufferable, writing is shit, plot doesn't make any sense, ponies are out of character, magic is wanked out the ass. Yeap. This is one of the worst mlp fanfics I ever read. And this is the improved version? I can't imagine just how bad the original was.
candrariski155 chapter 7 . 7/26
now this is a realistic and reasonable story, unlike other stories, only one day the man was there and he was already sexually passionate with a HORSE, and, I also like this MC's cynical behavior
Nublyss chapter 14 . 6/22
Mourning for his lost relationship, especially with Amaryllis makes sense, but it is slightly annoying as it is yet to be acknowledged as love.

He is love sick and mourning, but won’t accept it as that, so bring it up constantly feels a bit off putting.

But it is a necessary constance for a big internal revelation, so I don’t know why it feels a bit. Though, I know that when Seth finally understands he was truly in love with Amaryllis, and will be in love with Rainbow (god that feels weird for me to write), it will all pay off.

Maybe that’s just me thinking too much into it…

Hold on, maybe adding a a pet name on Amaryllis as Amy might help balance it out!

It short and sweet too, but that’s merely a suggestion.
Nublyss chapter 11 . 6/22
Aaaaaaaaaaaah. Good shit right here, the ending sentence was perfection.
Nublyss chapter 9 . 6/22
Yeap, I’m addicted to this masterpiece.

This is definitely in my top 5 favorite fanfic, and by far the most re-readable for me.
Nublyss chapter 3 . 6/21
You know, it’s almost becoming a habit to reread this occasionally.

Damn, I’m addicted.
Nublyss chapter 24 . 2/28
Ahh yes, the return of that good shit.

Overall, wonderful changes that made the story a lot less edgy for sure. I definitely got the hollow Ichigo vide from the original, which was true for many of Sethn’t’s appearances through out the story. It was something barely tolerable.

While it often seems like I’m quite the ass kisser in my posts, I do try to look for flaws in this story as well. Sadly I’m not a good enough writer to find anything worthy.

Partially because when I find something I often ask myself, how would I have done it then? If nothing comes to mind, I drop it if it is negligible enough.
Bigguy45 chapter 24 . 2/28
Its like when hinata "died" in front of naruto and longer he fought the more tails he got and closer to realising kurama
Nublyss chapter 23 . 12/24/2021
Aren’t the apple trees of Equestria short enough for him to pick off?
ZeroSpearow chapter 23 . 12/6/2021
what is a VN? btw the way you are writing this makes it look like you are preparing a trap for him, is that what you are going for?
Nublyss chapter 5 . 10/21/2021
Yah know, I always found it a bit odd no historians decide to travel all the way to Ponyville to try and interview Seth after his existence has been revealed to the greater public.

In fact how is he not hounded for information constantly?

Lastly, if possible, I would like to see your take on how Twilight would react to information of general history from the dinosaur age to the emergence of homo-sapiens.

Maybe they dig up a museum?

Just the idea of Twilight learning that pony history is merely a small snapshot of the history behind the whole world as the know it to be.

If you ignore this, it’s cool, but if you do decide to write something on that send me a response. I prefer anticipation over ignorance.
Nublyss chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
Doing a bit of casual rereading, and I got to say I love this Seth so much man. He feels like a college age adult rather than a swearing child throwing a tantrum.
Nublyss chapter 3 . 10/21/2021
Just doing some casual rereading, and her where he stops himself from saying more to Flitter just warms me up.

He is no longer just trashing on everybody and demeaning them, this version of Seth has control, has maturity, and actually Carrie’s himself like an college age adult.

Man it’s so good.
Discogma chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
Made my day seeing this updated. Wanted to leave a comment so you know that people are still reading.
Nublyss chapter 23 . 10/15/2021
Hells yeah, my absolute favorite mlp fic updated!

Anyways, good stuff, good work. A billion times better then the first one. You are not constantly having Vinal attack them with the “stop flirting” phrase (nce or twice is ok, but it gets old).

Great stuf my man.