Reviews for You Came Back
Admiral Fatass chapter 11 . 10/7
Now i have a feeling this will not end like i think...
BlueSkYes.xx chapter 11 . 10/6
When you said a surprise awaits, I half expected to see a possible fluffy filler chapter, not heart wrenching one. God the feels.

I had kinda hoped that your ending wouldn't be, well, that ending of the chapter, that Jonah would hold out and not give in to the torture inflicted upon him. But, the little things I find myself forgetting, such as he's human, and there's no way he could withstand being electrocuted without even letting a squeak of pain escape from him. I'd hoped that Rock would hold on to hope, sanity, just that little bit easier than last time she let herself slip, that maybe she'd stop and think that Hex's call was a trap and the screams she heard other end could've been anyone's. Then again, after what had just happened to make them end up in their state, I can see why she didn't.

I don't really know what else to say other than great work as always (you know the drill with my praise), and in the words of my native language; "Oh cac.." (Oh shit..)
akiranakamuranura chapter 11 . 10/6
Neste momento de reflexão através da ira,eu digo:
POR QUE CARAMBAS AS PESSOAS NÃO DEIXAM OS PROBLEMAS QUIETOS!? Ambos estavam felizes e Rock estava de boa! Parece aquela pessoa chata que você tem que aturar todo dia! Hvnhnbj jgcsknjbhvhbcghjhnjhbtdcgfetehOljijnjgfjuhvugjgfhjghfhvfhfyjvuihnkghyf$66;4 kmijij
Admiral Fatass chapter 10 . 10/4
Ayyyy... you are back. And your stuff is as good as always.
BlueSkYes.xx chapter 10 . 10/4
Y'all need a bf like Jonah; one that willingly waits for you to eat AND cleans up after you like the big baby you are.
Delighted to see that you updated, like I am every time. I found this chapter rather sad tbh; it seems that trouble and hurt follows Jonah around like a shadow no matter where he goes, and I feel so bad for him. Same for Valmet too; can't a girl just shop in peace?

I'm unsure of how Rock is going to take this situation, where her lover has been snatched and another Otherworlder is walking around wearing her face, once she's been tended to and mended, but I know it won't be taken well. Until then, I look forward to seeing how all plays out in your next chapter, and well done as usual. Xx
akiranakamuranura chapter 10 . 10/4
FUCK YOU, RAM!
BlueSkYes.xx chapter 9 . 8/23
So nice to see Huey in action, he's such a sassy ass person and I live for it.
Think everyone here can agree that a Youtuber Dead Master is the greatest thing ever, never mind her playing five nights at Freddy's. And I think everyone can agree that her reaction to it represented everyone who's ever played it. Including spilling a drink.

This whole chapter was great, and it was so nice to see these characters again. Great job as always, you know the drill with my praise. XX
Admiral Fatass chapter 9 . 8/18
I see Black Gold Saw, this alone makes this chapter a instant fave :)
Also DM playing FNAF? WUT? O_O
But seriously nice work as always. I also wish you luck from a small town on lower point in Germany.
akiranakamuranura chapter 9 . 8/16
Resumindo, todos aqueles que não importamos estão bem.
BlueSkYes.xx chapter 8 . 7/20
Rn I'm actually on holidays in Spain lounging on a beach. I seen that you updated which made my day, which was already great, even better. Beach and fanfiction: perfect. I'll review your two chapters here;

Basically these two chapters are the stuff I live for. What I loved was how you wrote the cute date that was absolutely to die for with our adored pairing. It was awkward, tense (in Jonah's case as the poor lad was clueless at what to do) and goddamn adorable. Loved it loved it loved it. Im just gonna skip straight to the cinema part; Is it bad that I acc laughed when Jonah thought he was in shit trouble for staring at Rock? I loved it, especially when Rock placed her hand on him, and then Jonah so damn smoothly manages to intertwine his fingers with hers. Go hiontach, gán amhrás mo chara.

As for the night of shared feelings between the two, it was perfect. It was a lil short, but that shows that it was a first time thing, in Jonah's case anyway. In Rocks case, the first time with a boy. It was awkward, but that added to the cuteness, and it was full of love, especially when the pair smile at each other, and when Jonah calls her beautiful. Think I died a lil bit inside when I read that part. So cute. I could ramble on and on, but I'll be talking forever, so I'll end here. These two chapters were absolutely brilliant, and I look forward to next chapter. Slán go foill xx
Admiral Fatass chapter 8 . 7/19
Finally the Good stuff
Akiranakamura chapter 8 . 7/19
Espiando através da porta:
- Eita! É hoje!... Eita, eita! Vai moleques, antes que Velvet volte! Eita! Finalmente! Só vai! Só vai!
Acidika chapter 8 . 7/19
Ram... Sweetie... I applaud you with a most enthusiastic peel of laughter for wrestling things out of HNTDS' hands. Absolutely glorious!
Akiranakamura chapter 7 . 7/18
Amo esse ship. Amo.
Só que você matar a Rock ou o Jonah ou ambos! Eu vou mandar o fantasma da Dragon Slayer te torturar! Tá avisado!

... também esperava um beijinho. Um beijinho meigo, pelo menos.
Acidika chapter 7 . 7/18
Well well, a blooming romance. I also had to stop reading from surprise by how starkly contrasted the two major segments of this chapter. Nicely done on this one. Can't wait for much more adorable romance between these two.