Reviews for You Came Back
Blue xo chapter 17 . 2/7
I came home from theatre and was greeted with an update. To say that I was one seriously happy gal is an understatement.

Seventeen years on, Jonah's all grown up (I found it so strange to read "the man" instead of "the boy" omg) we have a new recruit, and Ugo's age is catching up with him. Rock and Jonah's love is as strong as ever, perhaps stronger, and it was cute to see her call him "hon". My heart swelled stupidly. I'm curious about this new recruit, and I'd like to read more about her.

As for Converged Destiny, whenever it may be published for reading, all I can say is I am very, very excited for it.
akiranakamuranura chapter 17 . 2/7
Resumindo: mais merda vai rolar e mais jacas para te ameaçar
Admiral Fatass chapter 16 . 1/2
Well this is a confusing ending. But in the end it was a nice ride.
akiranakamuranura chapter 16 . 1/2
Guri, you say you had some mistakes, but that's okay! It's a fanfic! There will always be a defect here and for forcing you too. Maybe the jacas affected you a little ... I do not know.
I NEED TO EMBRACE ELIJAH!
And...
Her name is koko she is loco I said oh no!
Blue xo chapter 16 . 1/1
And so, a great ending draws a great story to a close, and to say that my eyes aren't stingy with tears would be a lie, cause I'm overwhelmed with feels.

Two years later (and in Dublin too!), Black Rock Shooter and Jonah are happily together, and between them is wee Elijah, a name which I am in love with. Giddy, adorning mixed features of his two adoring parents, he definitely has made all us readers soft and enamoured with him. As usual, the job of being a bodyguard applies to both parents, but nothing a grenade launcher and several other guns can't handle.

The Irish cashier left swooning in the shop by Jonah's good looks, well, represents any and all poor girls that Jonah has graced with his presence. Toisc go is buachaill an-dathúil é *shrugs*.

From a very tearful but satisfied me, you've done great work through the last year on this wonderful piece, through all the sad parts, the happy and funny parts, and the lovely intimate parts. I got my happy ending in the end, so well done, good luck in your future writing, and slán go fóill.

Xx
chrisharte111597 chapter 16 . 1/1
Thanks, and I will put him to better use.
Acidika chapter 16 . 1/1
And so it concludes... With a cluster fuck of Notes from just about everyone. and cheers, I take my credit where it is due, haha
Blue xo chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
I always liked Ron in the manga, the sound fella that he was, so featured in this chapter and being even sounder was lovely.

Well plenty of stuff was clarified in this chapter; Most of Ram's reasons, Jonah's unfortunate luck, Rock's newfound abilities. Felt bad for Tojo, poor fella was nearing- scratch that, he reached and tipped over his breaking point of dealing with the strangeness of all that was happening. I laughed though, his reactions are priceless.

And Black Rock Shooter is now with child, Jonah's to be a daddy, Koko is (understandably) in freaked out Mam mode? Welp, didn't see that coming, though I was always wary of that night in Marseille.

Lovely chapter as always, I look forward to your next, and Nollaig Shona/ Merry Christmas to you.
Acidika chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
Koko went angry mom, that is all I cared about. I can't stop giggling about it either, kudos for the amusing chapter.
akiranakamuranura chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
please, white hair and blue eyes with the human standards and "Black Star".
So, this story is after a slight modification of the innocent soul manga. Cool, you will not get a jackfruit in your head.
Admiral Fatass chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
Well this is ... something
chrisharte111597 chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
Well, my Silver Cypher was mentioned. So I will take it.
Blue xo chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
Tbh I don't really know what to say, to comment on; the fact that Black Rock Shooter does indeed level up every time shit goes wrong, the fact Hex was nastily played by Ram, the fact that Rock can speak perfectly, as well as sheepishly, which I think is so fitting for her, Tojo's hilarious reaction, or the fact that you used one of my favourite songs as Rock's theme. Or that even the NTW was destroyed by her. Everything was written very well, that's something I can definitely say.

I held my breath so many times while reading this, expecting something to go horribly wrong (for Rock and Jonah, that is. All other unfortunate souls met that path from the start). Now that White Rock Shooter has decided to stir shit up again, well, I suppose the rest of us are just gonna have to wait and see. Xx
Admiral Fatass chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
I don't know what to say to this...
akiranakamuranura chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
Você fez me avisou e estou confiando em suas que, minha mãe comprou uma jaca ontem.
E também, estou muito feliz com a Hex morta.( filha da puta desgraçada, prostituta de igreja!)
Beijos e abraços da Tia Akira